Biotest

Yucky Guts

It’s the morning of day 7 and I thought by now this issue would be resolved which is why I waited to ask about it but, these shakes do not seem to be agreeing with my digestive system at all. It is getting worse everyday:( Do you think my body needs more time to adjust or something? Should I take some probiotics or digestive enzymes or something? I do not want to quit. But I don’t know if I can live like this for another 5 weeks. Help!

LeAnna

Stop using the flax seed for a while. And when you do use it, make sure it’s fresh and has been refrigerated after opening. Same with nut butter.

OK, I will stop using the flax. I don’t like it anyways. I got the kind at costco that says it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. I do keep the natural PB in the fridge. Just skip the flax right? Keep the PB? Should I take more Flameout or something or is 120 cal less per day no big deal (flax is 60 cal/serving right)? Maybe 3T PB instead of 2? What do you think?

Thanks for the support. This is hard for me on every level so far!

LeAnna

You can add a couple of capsules of Flameout or FA3 if skipping the flax. Keep the nut butter.

Never heard of a flax seed that doesn’t need to be refrigerated. Flax goes rancid very quickly. What is the product?

Just a personal note, my body didn’t agree with flax at all because I was using crappy flax. And im with Chris, never heard of flax that doesn’t need to be refrigerated after opening.

Let us know how it goes with dropping it out.

The brand is flax usa, its organic golden flax, says its cold milled golden flax seed, and it specifies to store it in a cool dry place and that it regrigeration is not necessary. I will take a break from it for a few days and then go get some from whole foods or something.

What is FA3?

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:
The brand is flax usa, its organic golden flax, says its cold milled golden flax seed, and it specifies to store it in a cool dry place and that it regrigeration is not necessary. I will take a break from it for a few days and then go get some from whole foods or something.

What is FA3?[/quote]

Healthy essential fats.

Things are getting better with regard to my digestive system by cutting out the flax. Can I keep it cut out? I’m still not feeling great in that area. I’m gonna wait another day or two with just making that change but if I still am uncomfortable, could cutting out 1 scoop per day of MD help maybe? (I’d then be having 7 scoops per day).

There’s some built-in wiggle room in the plan. You may subtract or add one scoop of Metabolic Drive as needed. Keep the flax out for now, but you may need a tab or two of the fiber tablets mentioned in the plan. Remember, cutting the flax also cuts some fiber from the plan.