Biotest

'You're Killin' Me, Smalls!'

Thanks for all the great discount offers, it’s a tremendous gesture. However, I ready to buy Plazma, and lots of it…and it’s out of stock!!

Is their an ETA on availability? I’ ready to place an order that could be a lot bigger today!

Me too!

It’ll be back in stock Wednesday, Oct 30th.

The new promo code will still be in effect. (Whew!)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you Chris!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[/quote]

I’m now thinking this was just a clever ploy to get me to try the RTDs. It worked.

Chris,

These discounts are greatly appreciated! I had been planning to make a purchase with the 15% discount code and I’m just wondering if I can combine this with the new Level 4 discount or if I will need to make two separate purchases in order to utilize both of these discount codes?

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
Chris,

These discounts are greatly appreciated! I had been planning to make a purchase with the 15% discount code and I’m just wondering if I can combine this with the new Level 4 discount or if I will need to make two separate purchases in order to utilize both of these discount codes?[/quote]

I’m not sure. You may need to call customer service to check.

[quote]DECIBEL wrote:
Chris,

These discounts are greatly appreciated! I had been planning to make a purchase with the 15% discount code and I’m just wondering if I can combine this with the new Level 4 discount or if I will need to make two separate purchases in order to utilize both of these discount codes?[/quote]

Make as many 751$ orders as possible for maximum savings!

My guess is two “discounts” wont be applied on same order

I’ll buy Plazma for 750$ worth if i can use the 20% for Plazma then the 15% for october then the 200$ off plz

Does the discount apply to the dead squat bar and prowler? And if so, is the BLACK Dead-Squat bar going to be back in stock before the deal expires?

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
Does the discount apply to the dead squat bar and prowler? And if so, is the BLACK dead squat bar going to be back in stock before the deal expires? [/quote]

The black <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/dead-squat-bar"target=“new”>Dead-Squat Bar is now back in stock.

This promo applies to both it and the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/prowler-t-nation-limited-edition"target=“new”>Prowler.

The next Plazma stock… you gonna have enough for the bombardment on the 30th ??

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
The next Plazma stock… you gonna have enough for the bombardment on the 30th ??

[/quote]

Let’s hope so!