Biotest

Young Lady...Just Started V-Diet

Hi everyone…

Well Ok young young not really, But at least I had you come over here lol…

I open a thread on the FA forum n the section diet, but bouhhhh I feel lonely so I figured ok ok I’m going to stop by here and say hello the my fellow V-Dieters…

ANd of course I have a question :wink:

Let sum up things (ok I am not good to make things short). I started the V-Diet last thursday so today is my day 5. To be honest, everything is fine for now… Calculated my numbers, prepared everything…Drink my shake since then (I just love the Metabolic Drive prot lol), did my nepa walk everyday and weight training (just one session, doing mu 2Nd today)…

In one word, waouhhhh!!! I feel great for now. My energy levels is ok. Felt some hungryness once in a while but hey it is a diet after all. and I lost some quite a weight.

BUT BUT BUT I thing I lost toooo much weight and that kind of worries me.

I lost 10 lbs in 4 days. Ok I have a lot of weight to lose but still. DId some of you experience a 10 lbs weight loss in 4 days. It is not that I’m complaining (after all this why I started the diet), but I spend 2 years loosing 120 lbs slowly but surely just to make sure I was keeping my muscle mass intact and to give time to my skin to shrink as well… So I just wanted to give a little kick with this diet.

So some concern :). … Well but for now, I keep going any way :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading, hope I will get some thoughts :slight_smile:

euhhh sorry for my mistake in english… I’m french

a fair amount of the 10lbs was probably water weight. I dropped 7 in the first 4 days as well and am chalking a good 4 of that up to water.

Don’t worry, if you did your numbers right and are following the plan, you should be good to go.

thanks TKD for your answer :slight_smile:
Yep I’m following the plan and after re-checking my numbers a thousand times lol they must be correct…I’m quite sure a lots of those 10 lbs are water too…but still…

Anyway I keep going… I have still some problem with my schedule when it’s my day off…I woke up late and now everything is messed up. I divided my shakes into 6 different shake , but it is too many, I have to reduce to 5…I’ll think about it later…

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi guys

Day 6 for me…Everything is going as smooth as it can be. Had my 2nd training session yesterday…it was hard, great, amazing…how I like it to be… As I was thinking to get my HSM tonight, I took my measurement and pictures (well I put the measurements later on)…I put them on my journal here

Basically, I lost around my hips and a little bit in my thighs…Weight 213,5 this morning. SO it is awesome… I do have a question (yeah yeah again ;). I kno I have been thinking about what I was gonna cook for my HSM a lot lol. I was supposed to have a date, which was canceled (grrrrrrr). and I just have an invitation for a barbecue next friday which means if I go there and eat the bbq instead of shake , it will be over a week… It is not really a problem I assume no??? Ok it will be nice to eat real food but I am not in the urge for it either

Congratulations on day 6…i’m 5 days behind you as i’m on my first day. Sorry to hear about your cancelled date…well if you’re going to use your HSM at the barbeque maybe you’ll want to stick to lean sources of protein, like grilled chicken breasts, lean steak or shrimp kabobs, depending on what they’re grilling. Green salad on the side with oil and vinegar or grilled veggies should round out your meal nicely.

Carb sources at the typical bbq are usually potato salad or chips (don’t eat those lol) so maybe a slice of wheat bread to go with it.
Anyway good luck and i’ll be following your journey for inspiration

[quote]shonaa wrote:
Hi guys

Day 6 for me…Everything is going as smooth as it can be. Had my 2nd training session yesterday…it was hard, great, amazing…how I like it to be… As I was thinking to get my HSM tonight, I took my measurement and pictures (well I put the measurements later on)…I put them on my journal here

Basically, I lost around my hips and a little bit in my thighs…Weight 213,5 this morning. SO it is awesome… I do have a question (yeah yeah again ;). I kno I have been thinking about what I was gonna cook for my HSM a lot lol. I was supposed to have a date, which was canceled (grrrrrrr). and I just have an invitation for a barbecue next friday which means if I go there and eat the bbq instead of shake , it will be over a week… It is not really a problem I assume no??? Ok it will be nice to eat real food but I am not in the urge for it either[/quote]

You don’t have to have a HSM. If you want to wait till the BBQ, that’s fine.

Unfortunately, most BBQ sauce has loads of sugar in it. A HSM should be just that, healthy. Will there be healthier choices available there for you? Un-sauced chicken, lean steak, lean burgers with no bread, etc?

I would also stay away from the potato salads and chips commonly found at BBQs.

It is5;00 am, and I cannot sleep anymore grrrrrr. 5hours sleep not a lot.
Thanks for the tip for the bbq. I’m gonna wait and see if I can wait until friday to have my HSM meal. If so, I will bring my own food to pout on th bbq, same thing for the vegetables and so on…Otherwise I 'll just bring my shake :wink: and stay away from everything else :slight_smile:

I was thinking before opening my computer about the fact that I just spent 6 days in a row without having a binge eating moment…(yeah , I have this problem too). And more than losing weight, it is already a great feeling. I do not want to extent that probleme too much as this is not the place. But this is really interesting to notice that. that was my biggest fear when starting the V-diet.

Welcome aboard sydnis :slight_smile:

[quote]shonaa wrote:
It is5;00 am, and I cannot sleep anymore grrrrrr. 5hours sleep not a lot.
Thanks for the tip for the bbq. I’m gonna wait and see if I can wait until friday to have my HSM meal. If so, I will bring my own food to pout on th bbq, same thing for the vegetables and so on…Otherwise I 'll just bring my shake :wink: and stay away from everything else :slight_smile:

I was thinking before opening my computer about the fact that I just spent 6 days in a row without having a binge eating moment…(yeah , I have this problem too). And more than losing weight, it is already a great feeling. I do not want to extent that probleme too much as this is not the place. But this is really interesting to notice that. that was my biggest fear when starting the V-diet.

Welcome aboard sydnis :)[/quote]

Hi!
Good luck with your V-Diet! :slight_smile:
I am glad to hear that the diet is helping you with more than just losing weight! :slight_smile: Personally I am kind of surprised by how great I feel on this diet - not that drained or tired at all, as I had feared.
Looking forward to following your results!
//Linnéa

[quote]Floyd Linis wrote:

Hi!
I am glad to hear that the diet is helping you with more than just losing weight! :slight_smile: Personally I am kind of surprised by how great I feel on this diet - not that drained or tired at all, as I had feared.
//Linnéa

[/quote]

Thanks !!! I’ve read your post as well you are almost there :slight_smile: yessss good job!!!. Me too i’m surprise how great I feel (well I hope I’ll confirm that in 3 weeks :slight_smile:

Here is my training for today
4 Rounds
A1 DB Romanian DL
8 @ pair 35s

A2 Bench
8 @ 65

A3 wide grip pull down (I can not do chin up yet)
8 @ 80lbs

4 Rounds
B1 DB Side Raises
8 @ pair 15s

B2 Bent over Row with DB
8 @ 40

B3 Reverse Crunch

B4 Reverse Lunge
8 @ pair 30s

I added some abs work
I added my nepa walk just 20 min I have to admit… I got very BUT very hungry during lunch time today…weird…I was not hungry until yesterday…

[quote]shonaa wrote:
Floyd Linis wrote:

Hi!

//Linnéa

Thanks !!! I’ve read your post as well you are almost there :slight_smile: yessss good job!!!. Me too i’m surprise how great I feel (well I hope I’ll confirm that in 3 weeks :slight_smile:

Here is my training for today
4 Rounds
A1 DB Romanian DL
8 @ pair 35s

A2 Bench
8 @ 65

A3 wide grip pull down (I can not do chin up yet)
8 @ 80lbs

4 Rounds
B1 DB Side Raises
8 @ pair 15s

B2 Bent over Row with DB
8 @ 40

B3 Reverse Crunch

B4 Reverse Lunge
8 @ pair 30s

I added some abs work
I added my nepa walk just 20 min I have to admit… I got very BUT very hungry during lunch time today…weird…I was not hungry until yesterday…[/quote]

Yeah, almost there… :slight_smile: It is unbelieveble how the time flyes! Hoping it will show on picture too, and not only in my head :wink:

Maybe this is a sillyt question…but hey :slight_smile:
I was wondering if instead of taking the woman formula, I should not take the men one because I’m a heavy built person. any thought???

The 2nd week just started yesss…you know what I’m excited lol…really. I read this is the hardest, so really curious to see how things will go.

So I took my official weight and measurement :slight_smile:

As of 07/24
Weight: 213 (no change for the past 3 days, humm I have prob to go to the bathroom )

• Hips
    46" (-0.8")
  • Upper leg (thigh)
    26.7" (-0.4)
  • Lower leg (calf)
    17.7" (no change)
  • Chest: Across nipple line
    44"
  • Mid section (lowest part)
    33.45" (-1.5 waouhhh)
  • Waist (Belly button line)
    35" (-1)
  • Upper arm
    12.9 " (-0.4)
  • Neck
    13.7" (Don’t know)

[quote]shonaa wrote:
Maybe this is a sillyt question…but hey :slight_smile:
I was wondering if instead of taking the woman formula, I should not take the men one because I’m a heavy built person. any thought???[/quote]

If I understand Chris’ sticky correctly, there is a formula you can use, if you mean that you are a woman needing to lose more than 35 lbs:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2125931

It is in the bottom of post #3.
Not that it would make you lose 35 lbs over the 28 days, but if you have that much extra “umph” as a woman, your body can handle a larger minus on the calorie bank, so to speak. :slight_smile:

tnaks floyd… I was more in favor of taking the men’s formula. Frankly, 35lbs seems too much to start with…My goal is more loosing 20-25 lbs and see after that…

Can not wait to see your pics at the end of your journey. You had already a nice body from the picture I saw in your thread.

[quote]shonaa wrote:
tnaks floyd… I was more in favor of taking the men’s formula. Frankly, 35lbs seems too much to start with…My goal is more loosing 20-25 lbs and see after that…

Can not wait to see your pics at the end of your journey. You had already a nice body from the picture I saw in your thread.[/quote]

Thanks blushing
Good luck with week nr 2! I thought it was a bit worse than nr 1, but still not awful :wink:

[quote]Floyd Linis wrote:
shonaa wrote:

Can not wait to see your pics at the end of your journey. You had already a nice body from the picture I saw in your thread.

Thanks blushing
Good luck with week nr 2! I thought it was a bit worse than nr 1, but still not awful :wink:
[/quote]

mmmmm thanks lol;…at least I’m prepared ;)…I’m confident…I don’t know why …lol but i am (insane too I think)… Great day today for me…Sunny day.

I’m telling you in 4 weeks I’m going to be leaner, in shape (ok in better shape than I was at least), smiling and most of all very dark…As this diet gives me time to lay down by the swimming pool (can not wait to have a great swimming session,) just before doing guess what :slight_smile: my nepa walk on the treadmill…

I woke up at 4:00 am …it’s been twice this week. I’m so tired…I just don’t get it …is it my bed, is it the diet. Did not feel hungry or anything…grrrr I jsut want to sleep.

It is not easy when you are on this diet and sleep only 4hours. You already have some time to kill with the diet…but here…this morning the only think I’m thinking about is food…

So the good news (I keep telling myself jumping euh quietly aroung the house). tonigh is HSM night, tonight is HSM night…tonigh…yeah You got the picture :slight_smile:

yessssssss HSM last night. Let me tell you in simple words how I felt last night…ORGASMIC :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First I had fun at the party…Nice to go social.

Meal wise, I made marinated chicken to put on the grill… let me tell you I was not the only one eating that :slight_smile: with quinoa salad (i made) and broccoli. If I look at the all day macro I don’t think I went over the 100G carb max… I did measure the Qty of quinoa I could have before I went to the party. I could decently not ask for a scale lol once there :slight_smile:

So it was an average measure once on the plate…

It was just a big pleasure to have real food. The funny thing is that I was not cravings for it as much as I expected (euh still I would not have waited another day lol). I did not have my PB shake and the one before…I should put the macro down just to check… But hey it’s done anyway…

Let’s continue now…

Training day today…can not wait to be there (ok and lay down in the swimming pool afterwards lol)

I forgot to add something…I dont know it this happened to you too fellow V-Dieters…this scarry feeling of not being able to return to shake after a HSM meal…
To be honest I had it last night. SO scared that I almost told myself ok ok no HSM. and I remember one of CS’ answer about it. (thanks chris by the way :wink:
And no this morning, shake again without thinking about it…I’m on an autopilot driving on a success road…(hum very poetic well maybe not very english but you’ve got the picture :slight_smile:

Day 12

Waouhhh day 12 already…well my 2nd week is still going very well. This time I will try not to climb on the scale. I noted on the lot of blog a slow down in weight during the 2nd week. So I don’t want the scale to drive me nuts…especially because i’m just in the middle of this great period that all women loves so much :wink: so it may alter the result. So no scale until thursday

My energy level is still very high!!! My weight training session today went great but oooooh my god I was tired…I messed up a little bit today. After my workout, took my PWO shake great!..I planned on laying down by the swimming pool to work on my tan ;)…A friend of mine joined me…and I stayed there toooooo long and of course I did not bring my next shake…Idiot!!! I should have been prepared…SO instead of having a shake every 3h or so I got my last one after 5hours;…let me tell you I was hungry…well It won’t happen again…that’s for sure.

nepa walk today was very helpful, as I learned a bad news. :frowning: a friend of mine died last night from a heart attack…he was only 35…So a lot of thinking during my nepa walk. Usually I would have open the fridge in this kind of situation…just did not think about it for one minute…