Biotest

You Damn Sadists (Love/Hate Workouts)

Now I’m officially sure this diet and exercise program is meant just for tormenting people stupid enough to follow it.

Today was my 12 day and 2nd training session from “Advanced workout”. I wholeheartedly embraced the recommendation "as fast as possible (but with perfect form…ok maybe it was more like close to somewhat good form) and my freaking heartbeat went up over 190. Hell. I’m 29 so my “official max rate” should be about 191??? The best thing was that, I was only halfthrough the session.

I fracking hated every minute of it, only that I was too busy to do that, since the rest periods are long enough for only moving from equipment to equipment. Christ.

After planks my whole body was shaking uncontrollably and I was sweaty enough to fill up a little lake.

I think I’m in love with you. Or at least my masochist side is. Phew.

Yep, those short rests on the circuits are a real bitch. Especially if you’ve been doing something completely different like low-rep straight sets. I almost puked doing the front squats on the day 2 plan a few days ago. Good stuff.

You do have to be a bit of a narcissist to do this diet. And I’ve done it twice…

closed #4

closed #5

closed #6