Biotest

Wow My First V-Burn Challenge!

That almost made me throw up!!! I consider myself in pretty good cardio shape taking 4 spin classes a week!
That felt like the toughest workout I have has in a long time!

I did the V-Challenge for the first time today also and I have to agree. I was nervous going into it, and for good reason. I had to just keep telling myself, get through it, don’t stop! I wrote about it in my thread.

What was your time, if you don’t mind me asking?

[quote]VenusHotnTot wrote:
I did the V-Challenge for the first time today also and I have to agree. I was nervous going into it, and for good reason. I had to just keep telling myself, get through it, don’t stop! I wrote about it in my thread.

What was your time, if you don’t mind me asking?[/quote]

Sorry i did not time it the first time just wanted to get through it! I will this week.

lol … yeah … I remember looking at that workout before my first try and thinking “pffft, I can finish all 5 sets without breaking a sweat”. I really thought it would be finished in 10 minutes.

after the first set I was already huffing and puffing, the second set took me twice as long to do. by the 4th set I was taking a 5 minute break LMAO, in total it took me nearly 44 minutes to finish the 1st V-Burn. The second week took me about 37-38 minutes and last weekend for my third one I finished in 28 minutes.

I’m shooting for under 24 minutes this weekend.

[quote]jumpoff wrote:
lol … yeah … I remember looking at that workout before my first try and thinking “pffft, I can finish all 5 sets without breaking a sweat”. I really thought it would be finished in 10 minutes.

after the first set I was already huffing and puffing, the second set took me twice as long to do. by the 4th set I was taking a 5 minute break LMAO, in total it took me nearly 44 minutes to finish the 1st V-Burn. The second week took me about 37-38 minutes and last weekend for my third one I finished in 28 minutes.

I’m shooting for under 24 minutes this weekend.[/quote]

Wow, I hope I see that kind of progression!