Biotest

Workout Sets

Hello Chris,

I did the V-Diet back in 08 and had fantastic results, Ive just lost 12kgs doing Muay Thai kickboxing and weight training.
Im heading back to Australia and want to do the V-Diet again,
Im confused with the workouts, back in 08 we designed our own, each body part one exercise if I remember correctly, very excited there is a detailed plan now, so much easier to follow.
Im going to do the beginner weight program for the first week and if I find it too easy jump to the intermediate.
I need to do 40 reps per exercise on day one, how many sets do I do of 40 or is it 40 in total so 4 sets of 10, 5 sets of 8 etc…

Thanks
Heidi

You don’t do sets of 40. You do multiples sets that add up to 40 reps total for that exercise.

The workout plan explains this is detail.

Click Tab 4, “Secrets of Velocity Training.”

[quote]heidir77 wrote:
Hello Chris,

I did the V-Diet back in 08 and had fantastic results, Ive just lost 12kgs doing Muay Thai kickboxing and weight training.
Im heading back to Australia and want to do the V-Diet again,
Im confused with the workouts, back in 08 we designed our own, each body part one exercise if I remember correctly, very excited there is a detailed plan now, so much easier to follow.
Im going to do the beginner weight program for the first week and if I find it too easy jump to the intermediate.
I need to do 40 reps per exercise on day one, how many sets do I do of 40 or is it 40 in total so 4 sets of 10, 5 sets of 8 etc…

Thanks
Heidi[/quote]
If you are still unsure about the specifics after reading the Velocity Training tab, check out the thread below, we just had a discussion about this very topic.

If you still have specific questions, you can PM me.