Biotest

Workout Log Template - Advanced

Hi Everyone,

I’m one of those people that plans out everything to the umpteenth degree and creates spreadsheets and list like you wouldn’t believe (I guess it’s the accountant in me!), but anyway, I created a training log for the Advanced V-Diet Workout Program and thought I’d share it in case any one else would like to avoid creating one for themselves.

It can be downloaded here:

There are 5 tabs to the excel workbook. One tab for each week, and a final tab for the 2 week transition. The reps/sets/rest time are automatically adusted each week.

[quote]christietracy wrote:
I’m one of those people that plans out everything to the umpteenth degree and creates spreadsheets and list like you wouldn’t believe (I guess it’s the accountant in me!)
[/quote]

Hahaha! I love my lists and spreadsheets too. While I’m not an Accountant yet…I will get a piece of paper in 5 months saying I fulfilled all the requirements to become one.

As for that spreadsheet, it looks awesome. I just have to fix it up to meet my needs for the intermediate program. Thanks for posting it.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.