Biotest

Working an 8-Hour Shift, How to Eat?

what should i eat with a double scoop Metabolic Drive shake on days that i work?i will work about an 8 hour shift and i cant eat every 2-3 hours at work. what would last most of the time? im on 1400kcal a day.

Um, its a shake. Make up a couple before you head to work, or rinse your shaker out and make more. You shouldn’t really be eating anything with your shakes if you’re doing the V-Diet except for milled flax seeds.

how long will metabilic drive last ? i wont be able to drink a shake for the 8 hours so i was thinking of a 3 or 4 scoop shake before work or a serving of MD complete with an extra scoop on the days i work early mornings.

You are not allowed to take 20 seconds to grab a shake, fill it with water and slam it down at work?

Either don’t do the diet or find another job.

you could get a protein bar?
keep it in your pocket…

i have sandwich ziplock bags with single servings of my shake

shaker in the car put water in it at work dump stuff drink it rinse out shaker go back to woprk

breaks are usually every 2 hours or so thats when i would down a shake

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
how long will metabilic drive last ? i wont be able to drink a shake for the 8 hours so i was thinking of a 3 or 4 scoop shake before work or a serving of MD complete with an extra scoop on the days i work early mornings.[/quote]

They don’t give you a meal / toilet break in 8 hours??

I don’t think that taking four scoops in the morning is a great idea… First that’s a lot of protein, and the idea (i think) is to spread heavenly the protein throughout the day in order also to “nurrish” your body so it doen’t not put himself in starvation mode (euh ok I’m not I’m totally right with that point but hey You got the picture).

Don’t you have any break? you know it takes 30 seconds to drink a shake …so just put your protein powder in the ziploc bag, and go to the bathroom. Euh they 're not following you over there…

If they are saying anything, just tell them you’re on a special treatment and you need to drink avery 3 hours…What kinf of work does not give you any break at all???

i didn’t mean exactly no break, i just said that because i wasnt sure what time i will gbet a break.

Do they not allow you to drink water or snack on peanuts or anything at your work? I really couldn’t think of any job that wouldn’t allow you to take a 1 minute break.

Anyways, before this diet, how did you manage to make it through the 8 hours without eating any food?

this is a new job i just got.

Well if you have to, just go buy some shaker cups that hold like 20oz and put 2 or 3 shakes together before you go to work. If you are worried about them spoiling, then bring some bottled water or use a drinking fountain to add and mix it up.

There shouldn’t be any reason that they don’t let you drink something when you want to.