Biotest

Will I Get Used to HOT-ROX?

I tried my first one this morning and am just vibrating here. Its not unpleasant really, and its also not a problem, just curious if I will be going crazy like this for a few hours every day.

How many did you take?

I consider myself pretty insensitive to stimulants. When I took my very first dose of HOT-ROX, I only took one and went for a walk. I was sweating a bit, but I didn’t know if it was due to the walking or the HOT-ROX. In the afternoon, I took 2 pills, and my stomach felt warm, I was a bit shaky, etc.

Even now, I get these sensations sometimes. What some people do (myself included) is take them during meals. The bottle says not to, but people still do it anyways. Chris has given it the thumbs up.

I pretty much have to take mine with a meal, doing so without makes me way too jittery.

I never took anything before when I started HOT-ROX. If I remember, it took a day or so. My problem is every once in a while I get a burning sensation at the back of my throat if I don’t get the water consumption right

yeah actually after the first day its alot easier on me.

[quote]matthew_gray wrote:
I tried my first one this morning and am just vibrating here. Its not unpleasant really, and its also not a problem, just curious if I will be going crazy like this for a few hours every day.[/quote]

i guess, being a timmy whore made me somewhat prepared for them but i definitely noticed it as i didn’t require coffee (drinking tea now instead).

(EDIT: Timmy’s = THE coffee shop)

im sure you’ll desensitize to some degree…but dont u want to feel it? know its working?