Biotest

Why?

Chris, it is probably a weird question, but I would appreciate an answer anyway.

V-Diet is supposed to reset your taste buds after 28 days and be a first step to get healthy habits . Transition phase is a gateway to normal eating.

So, except for those with a large amount of weight to lose, why so many members have to perform it 3 or 4 times ? Why so frequent relapses ? I am surprised since many said that it was a real pain in the ass to drink shake after shake for 28 days.

In contrast, what is the common skill for those who succeed ? Turning point in their life ?

Thanks.

They don’t have to. They just like the simplicity of it. They don’t have time for 4-5 healthy meals in a day and shakes make it simple and easy.

Also, many have a lot of fat to lose. Even a rapid fat loss diet isn’t going to knock 60 pounds off someone in 4 weeks. So many do the V-Diet, make a lot of progress, eat normal healthy meals for a while, then do it again to drop some more fat.

Long term success is about ridding yourself of food addiction, which the V-Diet helps you do. Of course, if people go back to sugar, wheat and milk (foods that cause addiction and cravings) then they’ll relapse.

[quote]kikimice wrote:
Chris, it is probably a weird question, but I would appreciate an answer anyway.

V-Diet is supposed to reset your taste buds after 28 days and be a first step to get healthy habits . Transition phase is a gateway to normal eating.

So, except for those with a large amount of weight to lose, why so many members have to perform it 3 or 4 times ? Why so frequent relapses ? I am surprised since many said that it was a real pain in the ass to drink shake after shake for 28 days.

In contrast, what is the common skill for those who succeed ? Turning point in their life ?

Thanks.[/quote]

I completed my 2nd V-diet last month because of one of the reasons that Chris already stated. It is because it is so simple for me. Being able to lose fat in a rapid speed was my goal.

After the 1st V-diet, my taste buds had changed, but then because of my lifestyle at the time, I gained unwanted fat. I’m not saying that I got fat, I only gained about 3% body fat (about 5 lbs.) I just didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t see my abs anymore. I just use it as a tool to jump start my progress, and it is so easy just drinking shakes. There is no thought involved!