Biotest

Why V-Diet?

I thought the V-Diet was for people who already have a solid foundation of muscle and just want to get shredded yet all i see are posts where fat people are doing the V-Diet or skinny people with absolutely no muscle are doing this diet, i dont understand…

The Velocity Diet has two main purposes:

1. As the name implies, the Velocity Diet leads to a rapid loss of body fat, anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds in 28 days is common. It does this without the loss of muscle mass.

2. The V-Diet also triggers a permanent change is tastes, cravings, and negative food-related behaviors. Most V-Dieters report a loss of desire for junk foods, fast foods, overly sugary foods, and fried foods, while at the same time developing a newfound love for healthier foods like vegetables. They also develop a new sense of dietary control.

Seems to say why a fat person would do it. Myself, I have about 15lbs of fat I want off me, and its pretty hard for me to eat healthy in my house when theres tons of crap food that everyone else eats.

could you provide a link to skinny people with absolutely no muscle doing it, i havent seen one, thanks

there ya go

wtf wow

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
The Velocity Diet has two main purposes:

1. As the name implies, the Velocity Diet leads to a rapid loss of body fat, anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds in 28 days is common. It does this without the loss of muscle mass.

2. The V-Diet also triggers a permanent change is tastes, cravings, and negative food-related behaviors. Most V-Dieters report a loss of desire for junk foods, fast foods, overly sugary foods, and fried foods, while at the same time developing a newfound love for healthier foods like vegetables. They also develop a new sense of dietary control.

Seems to say why a fat person would do it. Myself, I have about 15lbs of fat I want off me, and its pretty hard for me to eat healthy in my house when theres tons of crap food that everyone else eats.[/quote]

its definitely not that hard if you actually want to lose the weight then its your choice to stop eating crap foods, those foods being in your house shouldnt give you an excuse to eat it.

hah man you guys are kicking my ass it seems… i never considered myself “a skinny guy with no muscle”, i mean i weighed (at that picture time) 176, which is by no means “big” but not exactly skinny? and im pretty sure i have SOME muscle, i posted a few of my lifts, again not a strong man but not a little weakling either… i posted another picture of two, maybe those pictures werent very good…

even if u still think i am no muscle girly man, either way, i wouldnt consider myself a skinny guy with no muscle, i would consider myself a guy with a bit of muscle that would like to lose the 15 or so lbs of fat on me to make things easier on the eyes/diet/lifting… so thats why I am doing the velocity diet

[quote]pstruhar7786 wrote:
hah man you guys are kicking my ass it seems… i never considered myself “a skinny guy with no muscle”, i mean i weighed (at that picture time) 176, which is by no means “big” but not exactly skinny? and im pretty sure i have SOME muscle, i posted a few of my lifts, again not a strong man but not a little weakling either… i posted another picture of two, maybe those pictures werent very good…

even if u still think i am no muscle girly man, either way, i wouldnt consider myself a skinny guy with no muscle, i would consider myself a guy with a bit of muscle that would like to lose the 15 or so lbs of fat on me to make things easier on the eyes/diet/lifting… so thats why I am doing the velocity diet[/quote]

Don’t blame you, Im in close to the same boat. Though I’m hardly huge or I don’t exactly want to be right now, I want to be at 165-170 with really low fat. Being big in the marines isn’t that helpful. Anywho, to each his own I say, anyway pstruhar, keep it up.

[quote]pstruhar7786 wrote:

even if u still think i am no muscle girly man, either way, i wouldnt consider myself a skinny guy with no muscle, i would consider myself a guy with a bit of muscle that would like to lose the 15 or so lbs of fat on me to make things easier on the eyes/diet/lifting… so thats why I am doing the velocity diet[/quote]

I’ll bet you a tub of Metabolic Drive that at 160 you still wont see much muscle

hahah ok sure i dunno if i can get that low tho, if i do, sure :wink:

[quote]jck524 wrote:
I thought the V-Diet was for people who already have a solid foundation of muscle and just want to get shredded yet all i see are posts where fat people are doing the V-Diet or skinny people with absolutely no muscle are doing this diet, i dont understand…[/quote]

I have nothing against Chris or the V-Diet, but it does seem like a lot of the people are nowhere the need for such a diet and could make decent progress by walking up to the TV to change channels instead of using the remote.

I’d really like to see some more example of people that look decent at the end of it such as Gus. There hve been very few if any lately.

I’d say the V-Diet is a good choice for skinny-fat people. I am a typical skinny fat guy and even though I need to add more muscle, its darn difficult for me to eat a lot without just expanding my gut. So in my opinion, get lean first, then go for size.