Biotest

Why Did I Doubt T-Nation?

So, I was one of thoes guys that said, Im gonna do the V-Diet with my store bought protien, thus I had a V-Diet deriviative. I was doing ok but come day 4 i was having some trouble with some of the stuff I bought (isopure zero carb…garbage). Coincidentally, I a few days earlier I had grown curious and ordered som Metabolic Drive. I bought the iso pure stuff the same day the Metabolic Drive arrived.

I had contimplated quitting after my second isopure shake that day, but I was eager to try the Metabolic Drive so I held off. The difference was uncanny. After the Metabolic Drive shake I felt like a million bucks. Feeling like I can tackle the rest of the 23 day I have left fairly confidently!!

Your problem is that you didn’t really do any research before buying your product - Zero Carb Isopure is a whey protein powder (read: NOT what you are supposed to subsist on for the V-Diet).

You would’ve felt just as bad taking Grow!.

I have tried all sorts of protein and I honestly can not say that I have noticed a difference. Currently I am using isopure and it works fine by me.

But I am not doing the V-Diet so who knows.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Your problem is that you didn’t really do any research before buying your product - Zero Carb Isopure is a whey protein powder (read: NOT what you are supposed to subsist on for the V-Diet).

You would’ve felt just as bad taking Grow!.[/quote]

GOOD POINT! And perhaps he has some sort of allergy to the whey isolate, not all wheys are created equally. At any rate, while I’ll say that the shake mix doesn’t taste very good, it’s an excellent source of 50g of whey isolate without the fattening side effects normally assoc. with protein shakes. For its derived purpose, it is a winner by my experience.

Having said that, I prefer the premixed bottles at 40g. I’ll add some L-glutamine, and when I can find it, I’ll add a tsp or 2 of Xcience’s NOX-CG3 for while I’m lifting (the amounts depend on the intensity of the program that day). I’ve never had a problem with recovery or mass gains when using the stuff.

Remember, even on the V-Diet, you still need to ingest enough nutrients (whatever you pick, it ends up as glycogen to be used as fuel) to run on. A car don’t run without fuel and neither do you.

Fair enough, I could have benefited from a little more research. BE THAT AS IT MAY. Im lovin’ on this here M. Drive!

[quote]anijjar wrote:
But I am not doing the V-Diet so who knows.[/quote]

Why in the world would you ever post your original statement in the V-Diet Forum in that case?