Compare to a Kelloggâ??s Rice Krispies Treats

Calories: 152
Fat: 4g
Carbs: 28g
Protein: 1g
Ingredients:

6 Table Spoons P28 White Chocolate Spread
3 Cups Brown Rice Cereal
½ Cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup (the thicker the better, some brands are runny)
2 Scoops Peanut Butter Protein (or Vanilla Metabolic Drive works well too)
½ Dark Chocolate Bar
Directions:

-In a large mixing bowl combine cereal and protein. Give it a quick mix
-Mix in the sugar free maple syrup and P28 spread. Keep mixing until everything is coated with the wet ingredients. It will not stick all together right away; it should be sticking together in smaller clumps.
-Pour mixture into a small non-stick baking pan, you can use a small square pan or a rectangular meatloaf pan. I normally go with my meatloaf pan.
-Press mixture firmly into the pan and spread it evenly so you have a relatively flat surface on top. This will do two things: 1) it will make everything stick firmly together and 2) it will give you a nice flat surface to spread the chocolate on.
-Place pan into the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate
-To melt the chocolate break ½ of a dark chocolate bar into small pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Take the bowl out and give the pieces a quick stir and microwave for another 30 seconds before stirring again. Continue this microwave/stir process using 15 seconds of microwaving until all chocolate is melted. Be sure to not overcook it!
-Take your pan out of the refrigerator and pour the melted chocolate over top and spread evenly with a spoon. Then place the mixture into the freezer for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. -Once the chocolate is hardened cut into 10 even squares.
-Enjoy a guilt free dessert or snack!! Any uneaten squares can be placed in a container and refrigerated for several days while remaining crispy.