Biotest

Which Supps for Young Athlete to Use?

Hi, I was wondering which Biotest supps would be the most effective for me. I’m a young athlete and I lift 3-4 times a week and train sport specific work 4-7 days out if the week(sometimes twice daily). My diet is clean and I consume ~3500-4000 cals a day and weigh 160 pounds. The only supplements I am currently on are costco whey and creatine.

Your profile says you’re 27 (we assumed you meant teenager when you said young athlete.) With that in mind, we suggest you first take care of your workout nutrition. Here’s why:

And the #1 supplement for that is <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

Yea I am a teen I was worried that if I was under 18 if the site would all ow me to make a profile

Thanks Coach Shugs

Hey I’m a teenager like you! My favorites so far are Plazma, MAG-10, and Indigo-3G.

If you are on a budget, I’d personally say that MAG-10 would be the best. You get 8 more servings than Plazma for the same price. It’s also very versatile. Granted, Plazma is a better product, but if you are working part time and are limited to a few, MAG-10 might be your best option.

If you have a little bit more to work with, then DEFINITELY go for Plazma. You won’t ever want to train without it once you use it.

If you have even more to work with, get some Indigo-3G. Indigo WILL keep you big and get you leaner. I’ve been the same bodyweight since using it but I look like I’ve lost 10lbs of fat.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:
Hey I’m a teenager like you! My favorites so far are Plazma, MAG-10, and Indigo-3G.

If you are on a budget, I’d personally say that MAG-10 would be the best. You get 8 more servings than Plazma for the same price. It’s also very versatile. Granted, Plazma is a better product, but if you are working part time and are limited to a few, MAG-10 might be your best option.

If you have a little bit more to work with, then DEFINITELY go for Plazma. You won’t ever want to train without it once you use it.

If you have even more to work with, get some Indigo-3G. Indigo WILL keep you big and get you leaner. I’ve been the same bodyweight since using it but I look like I’ve lost 10lbs of fat.[/quote]

Funny, but I would recommend Plazma. Even one scoop pre work out has more benefits (IMO) then MAG-10. If I could afford two, I would add a second Plazma during. that would cover one month (5 times a week).

Thanks for the advice guys