Biotest

Which Supplement to Take?

Hello , im looking for advice , im 6"2 , 21 years of age and pretty skinny in size . Ive been training hard and my weight bench is way more , but not much change in size or muscle shape … ive never used supplements so this is my first , was wondering about metabolic drive , mag-10 if they would help , if not what should i go for ?

[quote=“Savage101, post:1, topic:7000”]
im 6"2 , 21 years of age and pretty skinny in size[/quote]
What do you weigh?

If you’re gaining strength but not size, first fix your nutrition (especially total daily calories and protein intake) and then look at your program (particularly training volume).

[quote=“Savage101, post:1, topic:7000”]
was wondering about metabolic drive , mag-10 if they would help , if not what should i go for ?[/quote]
This article gives a really good explanation of the best times to use the different types of protein. A top priority is getting workout nutrition in order. Surge Workout Fuel is a great place to start.

After that, either Metabolic Drive or Mag-10 can work well for a protein to have during the day between meals. Mag-10 can double as a post-workout drink if you wanted to reinforce recovery.

78 kg weight ,
Yeah gaining strength but not size ,
My nutrition program used to be bad but i worked on it the past month and the protein intake is better now.
Alright Surge and Mag-10 sounds good , is Plazma needed or not?