Biotest

Which Diet (Post V-Diet) for Last 10lbs?

I estimate after the transition weeks I will have roughly that last 8-10 lbs to lose. What should I do after? anabolic diet?
The one thing that confuses em with anabolic diet is that the 2 day carbup come sotu to around 1500 grams of carbs but CT in his transformation recommends around 200g of carbs for a carbup. That’s a huge difference between 200g and 1500g.
What do you think I should do after vdiet to lose those last few stubborn pounds?

As a basis, I’d suggest the guidelines in the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/one_hundred_gram_carb_cure"target=“new”>100 Gram Carb Cure.

I would NOT go back to junk carbs, as the antiquated Anabolic diet recommends on the weekends. Telling a person who has struggled with body fat that is like telling an alcoholic to “only drink on the weekend and you’ll be fine.”

But basically, the idea is not to go on a “diet.” Just eat healthy and train hard. Think HSMs for every meal. Do that and it’s hard not to drop the extra body fat.

You may also want to look into the Pulse Fast and Pulse Feast plans.

yeah, those last 8-10 lbs are the hardest so I want something radical post V-Diet. maybe liek 3 days 0 carb 1 day 200g etc.

When you did the anabolic diet, can you give me a sample of what your weekend carbup looked like. thanks alot!

[quote]bigtyivier2k2 wrote:
yeah, those last 8-10 lbs are the hardest so I want something radical post V-Diet. maybe liek 3 days 0 carb 1 day 200g etc.

When you did the anabolic diet, can you give me a sample of what your weekend carbup looked like. thanks alot![/quote]

I can’t recommend that diet, sorry.

My carb-up was crap, as the book suggested (at the least the first version). I lost weight from the strict weekdays, but then I rebounded because of the weekend eating and bad habits that reinforced.

Try this: Pulse Fast every Monday and Thursday, eat HSMs on other days. You’ll drop the last 10 pounds quickly.

The Hsm’s on the other days- 200g protein, under 100g carbs around 40 g fat ?

and what do you think of intermittent fasting such as eat stop eat after the V-Diet?

The Hsm’s on the other days- 200g protein, under 100g carbs around 40 g fat ?[/quote]

Roughly, sure.

and what do you think of intermittent fasting such as eat stop eat after the V-Diet?[/quote]

Sorry, I’ve never looked into that.

As a general tip though, I’d avoid fasting without MAG-10 usage. Regular water fasting may be fine for the non-gym goer, but if you care about muscle or performance, always work in a couple of pulses of MAG-10.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Telling a person who has struggled with body fat that is like telling an alcoholic to “only drink on the weekend and you’ll be fine.”
[/quote]

This. So True.

It’s a a constant struggle. And, especially early on, one slip is all it takes.