Biotest

Where to Go?

Here’s the story, I started V-Dieting (at 225 lbs) on Feb 1, completed phase 1 and then 3/4 of the transition before starting phase 1 again to see how much I could lose. Well, I’m on day 24 of my second cycle through, and I’m down 35 pounds (~190 lbs) I’ve made a huge difference in my apperance. I’ve lost so many inches and look totally different. But, this last week I dropped zero pounds, and am wondering if my body might need a break.

I’m considering finding another way of eating, like maybe the anabolic diet, or t-dawg or something. I’m not sure, but i’ve still got fat to lose. My ultimate goal was to drop to 185 and then add muscle until I feel I looked good. I just don’t know if I should end the diet now, becuase I’ve lost what’s possible. Anyone have any input?

Jason

Try dropping the carbs on a program like the Anabolic Diet, Atkins, T Dawg, etc. I dropped the Surge PWO during my transition in the Velocity diet and I’m down another 3 lbs.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Here’s the story, I started V-Dieting (at 225 lbs) on Feb 1, completed phase 1 and then 3/4 of the transition before starting phase 1 again to see how much I could lose. Well, I’m on day 24 of my second cycle through, and I’m down 35 pounds (~190 lbs) I’ve made a huge difference in my apperance. I’ve lost so many inches and look totally different. But, this last week I dropped zero pounds, and am wondering if my body might need a break.

I’m considering finding another way of eating, like maybe the anabolic diet, or t-dawg or something. I’m not sure, but i’ve still got fat to lose. My ultimate goal was to drop to 185 and then add muscle until I feel I looked good. I just don’t know if I should end the diet now, becuase I’ve lost what’s possible. Anyone have any input?

Jason[/quote]

Great job on your progress!

As you’re seeing, there’s a reason the V-Diet is 28 days then 4-6 weeks is recommended before doing another bout.

You just can’t stay at below maintenance calories and keep losing fat forever. After a plateau, it’s best to bring them up to maintenance, hold there a while, then hit the fat loss diet again. And don’t fear some clean carbs.

Doesn’t mean you’d eat bad foods or back off on training of course.

I realize that’s pretty general, but I bet you get the idea.

Sounds good Shug, thanks. I’ll bring my calories up to a maintenance level for a while and then shoot for more fat loss. Don’t worry, no backing off on training here! Thanks for the input. Here’s by before and after pics from the diet. My “before” is actually 2 weeks into the first diet, since I forgot to take initial pics for whatever reason, and then there’s this morning’s pics. Down 35 pounds, not too friggin bad I think!