Biotest

Where to Go From Here?

Chris,
SO the V-Diet was amazing, saw great results but more importantly feel better about the lifelong journey etc… I am excited as ever about training but am wondering where a good place to start a new log is? I am not doing a power-lifting or body building routine (I know this is a BB site) but a routine for power, strength and longevity - So where do I create my log?
Thanks,
prob a stupid question but what the hell.

[quote]jfram wrote:
Chris,
SO the V-Diet was amazing, saw great results but more importantly feel better about the lifelong journey etc… I am excited as ever about training but am wondering where a good place to start a new log is? I am not doing a power-lifting or body building routine (I know this is a BB site) but a routine for power, strength and longevity - So where do I create my log?
Thanks,
prob a stupid question but what the hell.[/quote]

on the top red bar click on training, then click logs

no dumb questions

[quote]Biggers wrote:

[quote]jfram wrote:
Chris,
Thanks,
prob a stupid question but what the hell.[/quote]

on the top red bar click on training, then click logs

no dumb questions

[/quote]

That would be fine. And you can also use the V-Diet “Diet Logs” area if you’d like. No prob.