Biotest

When to Take Indigo 3G?

I train in the evenings when I get back from work so ideally would I want to take it 30 mins before I start using Plazma (after half of my day is over and I’ve consumed 100g+ carbs) or when I wake up on an empty stomach to set the tone during the day and “catch” the carbs until I head to sleep that evening?

Additionally, on off days would it be best to take in the AM upon waking up or PM before my largest meal, dinner?

Thoughts/comments/advice welcome.

Follow the label and use it before the workout. Assuming all other variables are equal, i.e. you address basic insulin sensitivity issues through diet, your overall ability to handle carbs will improve over time, which Indigo also claims to assist, so you shouldn’t need to sweat the 100g CHO. On off days, I would still be taking it pre-dinner except if I was having a planned carb-based large meals, e.g. breakfast pancakes, or buffet lunch, etc. That’s just my take, the caveat being I’m only on week 7 of my first course of Indigo.

Right so before workout, no problem. Been doing that and it makes sense (the label).

The one I am looking for guidance on is the off-day…before dinner (or a big meal) or first thing in the morning when I wake up to prepare my body for the day ahead?

I appreciate your take on things, JamesBrawn007.

[quote]xdarrylx wrote:
Right so before workout, no problem. Been doing that and it makes sense (the label).

The one I am looking for guidance on is the off-day…before dinner (or a big meal) or first thing in the morning when I wake up to prepare my body for the day ahead?

I appreciate your take on things, JamesBrawn007.[/quote]

Before the biggest carbiest meal that day. If all meals were about the same, e.g. 3 x 100 CHO, I’d take it before breakfast and you’d have some cover for a large portion of the day.

[quote]xdarrylx wrote:
The one I am looking for guidance on is the off-day…before dinner (or a big meal) or first thing in the morning when I wake up to prepare my body for the day ahead?[/quote]
Yep, like James said, before workouts on training days and the largest meal on non-training days. Simple, straightforward, and an approach that works for plenty of people.

I kinda get what you’re saying about wanting to take it in the AM and set the stage for the day, but what if I told you… a lot of people would recommend making breakfast the largest meal of the day. That’s some two-birds-one-stone type stuff right there. :wink: