Biotest

When to Start Indigo-3G?

Hi

Skip to the end of the post for my main question

I have 2 bottles of Indigo-3G arriving at the beginning of next week, I was planning on using 4 caps (limited budget as I’m a student) before starting on peri workout nutrition.

Usual peri workout nutrition:
-1:00 - 40g Oats and 30g Whey + MTS Machine Uptake
-0:15 - 20g Dextrose, 15-20g BCAAs, 5g Creatine and some electrolytes
Workout - 20g Dextrose with 15-20g BCAAs and some electrolytes
Post (on my walk home) - 20g Dextrose and 30g Whey

The rest of my nutrition is split between oats, sweet potatoes, quinoa, quest bars, chicken breast, eggs and egg whites. With the occasional steak thrown in for a treat. I have a greens drink with breakfast as well as a multivitamin, 10,000iu Vit D3 and 3g of fish oil.

Total macro aim for the day is currently: 200-220g Protein, 180-200g Carbs and 70g Fats. How high should I look to increase my carbs? I hoping in the region of 300g is this realistic?

I was thinking of increasing the amount of carbs peri workout first slowly based on how my body responds; my main goal however is to lose bodyfat.

Currently 91kg approximately 18% bodyfat (last measurement was 18.4% I have lost fat but am being conservative with the estimation.) I am 5 foot 9 inches tall.

My current split is a Pull Push legs inspired by CTs 20 min workouts (although they now last allot longer, but I like the intensity). Utilising:
Set 1: 5 reps x 80%
Set 2: 1 rep x 90%
Set 3: 1 rep x 92%
Set 4: 15-20 reps x 60%
Then volume/pump work on the desired body part/s. I am also using CTs Growth Factor super sets for shoulders and back and am loving them!

I have included the above info in the hope that someone more knowledgeable can help me optimise my use of Indigo 3g.

Now my main question is, I am meant to be visiting my girlfriend for 7 days from the 9th May. I WILL NOT have access to a gym but will try to do some cardio (assuming I have the motivation). Is it worthwhile starting to take the Indigo-3G or should i save it for when I get back to my usual routine and diet etc?

Thanks in advance for any help it is much appreciated

Robbie

On a limited budget, I would wait until you’re back to training.