Biotest

When To Implement Micro-PA?

What would be a better time to implement Micro-PA? I’ve saved about 6 bottles and plan on making it a staple. I just finished cutting down with a coach to about 6-7% body fat and didn’t wanna “waste” the Micro-PA with insufficient cals for growth.

I start reversing tomorrow, and since the goal of a reverse diet is to limit weight gain but get cals as high as possible, i don’t know f using micro-pa now would make sense. so would I make the best use of my Micro-PA to either:

a) Start it now on the reverse diet

b) wait about 6-8 weeks when I’m in a definitive surplus for maximal growth?

Also any benefit to two caps pre and one post wo?

[quote]SauceMonkey wrote:
What would be a better time to implement Micro-PA? I’ve saved about 6 bottles and plan on making it a staple. I just finished cutting down with a coach to about 6-7% body fat and didn’t wanna “waste” the Micro-PA with insufficient cals for growth.

I start reversing tomorrow, and since the goal of a reverse diet is to limit weight gain but get cals as high as possible, i don’t know f using micro-pa now would make sense. so would I make the best use of my Micro-PA to either:

a) Start it now on the reverse diet

b) wait about 6-8 weeks when I’m in a definitive surplus for maximal growth?

Also any benefit to two caps pre and one post wo?[/quote]

Micro PA is 6 caps bro :wink:

Meant 2/3 serving pre and 1/3 post lolol

[quote]SauceMonkey wrote:
Meant 2/3 serving pre and 1/3 post lolol[/quote]

Bwah ha ha ha. Fair enough.

Bump for advice team

Try the supps advice forum. That usually gets a very quick response

1. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA has fat loss and muscle gain benefits, and our competitors have used it for both stage prep and post-show diet plans with success. So really, there’s no “bad” time to work it into your plan.

2. Take 6 capsules at once, 1 hour prior to training. Dividing the dosage would not be beneficial.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA has fat loss and muscle gain benefits, and our competitors have used it for both stage prep and post-show diet plans with success. So really, there’s no “bad” time to work it into your plan.

2. Take 6 capsules at once, 1 hour prior to training. Dividing the dosage would not be beneficial. [/quote]

was wondering where my post went lol

and okay will do! thanks Chris looking forward to kicking this reverse diet off right!