Biotest

When to Have the First HSM?

I’m currently on Day 6 and things are going well. However, I’m wondering if it would be best to have the HSM today or tomorrow, after a full week has passed. I’m actually not really craving solid food at all today, but I think I might appreciate my decision to have HSMs on Days 6, 13, 20, and 27 once I get into the stretch run during week 4. Starting on Day 29, I can have an HSM every day, so I’m wondering if I would be better off having the HSM on Day 27 rather than Day 28, since I’ll be allowed an HSM from Day 29 going forward.

I’m wondering if any of you have taken this approach or done something like have the HSMs of Days 6, 12, 18, and 24 so you never go more than 6 days without an HSM rather than 7.

Not Chris, but I started on a Thursday last year and had my first HSM that Sunday, and every subsequent Sunday. It did wonders for helping me get through first week as I knew my HSM was very close. Also helped on the back end since I had an HSM then only 3 days till daily HSM’s.

I think I asked Chris about doing this and he said it shouldn’t be a problem, but that’s been a while and I may be misremembering (or justifying!). I would wait for him to chime in.

It’s not that big of a deal. I usually just say to pick Saturday or Sunday since most people start the V-Diet on a Monday. Also, a weekend solid meal is better socially: date nights, meals with family on Sunday etc. The important thing is to be consistent. Pick a day of the week and stick with it for the whole diet.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.