Biotest

When Does Someone Use VDiet

Q1. Are velocity diet results temporary by design. For instance. Appearing in a show followed by immediate fat storage?

Q2. Is the velocity diet designed to give you all the vitamins and minerals your body needs or is it a temporary diet that lacks those things in order to provide results. WIth the expectation that after some duration of time a regular healthy diet will be resumed?

Q3. I bulked dirty and used starting strength. My cut diet was really just coffee, and sandwiches. I eliminated creatine and protein powders. I increased my aerobic conditioning and lost fat while seemingly maintaining my LBM according to my calipers. I lost strength. On the velocity diet, Do people see a gain in strength or loss? Do people see increase in conditioning work capacity or loss in work capacity?

Q4. When does someone use the velocity diet? I don’t do body building shows. Once my fat loss bottoms out, i’d probably just do aerobic and anaerobic conditioning and weight training. Not knowing when to stop losing body fat before rebulking i’m in this forum making this thread. So how low should someone go when they know they are just going to start restoring again?

I’m sure Chris will reply but I’ll let you know about my experience.

[quote]ScreenWatcha wrote:
Q1. Are velocity diet results temporary by design. For instance. Appearing in a show followed by immediate fat storage?
[/quote]

No. The V-Diet is intended to get rid of food addictions and change your palate and food preferences to make healthy eating an easy lifestyle change. Many (most?) of the people who do the V-Diet keep the fat off.

Q2. Is the velocity diet designed to give you all the vitamins and minerals your body needs or is it a temporary diet that lacks those things in order to provide results. WIth the expectation that after some duration of time a regular healthy diet will be resumed?
[/quote]

Yes it is designed to give you what you need. The Superfood will pretty much have you covered and the new V-Diet with the HSM every day will let you eat vegetables every day, covering your micronutrient needs.

Q3. I bulked dirty and used starting strength. My cut diet was really just coffee, and sandwiches. I eliminated creatine and protein powders. I increased my aerobic conditioning and lost fat while seemingly maintaining my LBM according to my calipers. I lost strength. On the velocity diet, Do people see a gain in strength or loss? Do people see increase in conditioning work capacity or loss in work capacity?
[/quote]

Personal thing but the training is intensive. You’ll likely see a strength boost. I certainly had a big increase in work capacity.

Q4. When does someone use the velocity diet? I don’t do body building shows. Once my fat loss bottoms out, i’d probably just do aerobic and anaerobic conditioning and weight training. Not knowing when to stop losing body fat before rebulking i’m in this forum making this thread. So how low should someone go when they know they are just going to start restoring again?
[/quote]

The V-Diet is for just about anybody that wants to drop fat, drop food addictions, and make healthy eating a habit. How long you go in a fat-loss phase depends on where you’re at and what your goals are. What are your current goals?