Biotest

When Do I Incorporate the HOT-ROX?

I am about to start the 3.0 program, I just received my products, I have read up on the workouts. I am wondering when during the day do I take the HOT-ROX pills. The warnings about it not being in the 3.0 is confusing because it came with the other products. Do I wait until after the first 6 weeks? Can I take them in the morning before I have my shake, and if so, how long do I wait to have my shake after I take the pill? Please help!

You take it on an empty stomach with 8oz of water. It’s not on the meal plan thing because you can take it whenever you want between the shakes. You should take it during the programme for the best results.

After I take it, I wait 45 mins - 1 hour, I think you’ll have to see what works best for you. Take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon on the first day. If that is okay, you can up it to 2 per dose. But check the label aswell - I think it has something about waiting 6 hours between doses.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Some people find it easier to tolerate when taken with meals. Chris says that it doesnt matter if its on an empty stomach or not. Wait 6 hours though :slight_smile: