Biotest

What's Normal in First Few Days?

Sorry for any mispellings in advance I’m posting this from my iPod in class. But I am curious to peoples wieght loss in the first few days of the diet. I have already dropped from a around 243 to 233 since starting the diet around noon on friday, which would of been the 6 and today is the 9. Is this normal And more importantly is it healthy to drop wieght this fast?

[quote]Nels wrote:
Sorry for any mispellings in advance I’m posting this from my iPod in class. But I am curious to peoples wieght loss in the first few days of the diet. I have already dropped from a around 243 to 233 since starting the diet around noon on friday, which would of been the 6 and today is the 9. Is this normal And more importantly is it healthy to drop wieght this fast? [/quote]

It’s easier to take the time and spell things (like “what’s”) correctly than it is to apologize for misspelling.

Yeah, I taught English for a while, sorry!

Super fast weight loss =

1. Some fat

2. Some “water weight” – Some people are more bloated and water logged than others. Much depends on their previous diet.

3. Some, well, poo. Hey, maybe you just needed to go to the bathroom when you weighed the first time.

Then there are scale issues: using a different scale, weighing at different times of the day (which can be a 5 pound difference easily), etc.

Finally, there are reasons for the rules. And one rule is: weigh once per week, roughly at the end of each week. Otherwise you’ll go nuts seeing natural, short-term body weight fluctuations.

Edit: I see our mods fixed your spelling. But remember, Mod Mommy won’t always be here to cover for you! [smiley face and such]