Biotest

What Supps are Best for CrossFit

I’ve taken MAG-10, ANACONDA, Surge WO fuel, and Surge Recovery. I currently just bought the PLAZMA Stack with some Surge WO Fuel and Recovery along with some ZMA’s and Carbolin 19.

My question is: When i supplemented the previous supplements last time in compliance to the directions, everything worked out well. My problem enlies with how heavy my stomach felt about an hour into working out. Should I be taking in half the recommended dosage?

Are you using all those at once? Is so, yikes! When you use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, that’s all you need for pre and during your workouts. After the workout, have a pulse or two of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10. That combo is our most advanced peri-workout nutrition stack, and it replaces Surge Recovery and Surge Workout Fuel (for that training session.) You don’t combine them.

For Plazma, you can have one pre-load serving before training, and one or two more during training. If three total servings is a bit much liquid volume, two servings is fine and still very powerful. Have one serving about 15 minutes before training, then sip one serving during. About 30-60 minutes after training, have a serving of Mag-10.

Chris first off, all your feedback on this forum has been great.

I think this is the response I’d been searching for. But after just purchasing Metabolic Drive, MAG-10, Surge workout and Surge recovery, it sounds like Plazma renders some of those obsolete? It’s really just down to Plazma and MAG-10 now? Trying to decide how best to take advantage of the new discount.

[quote]Prof wrote:
Chris first off, all your feedback on this forum has been great.

I think this is the response I’d been searching for. But after just purchasing Metabolic Drive, MAG-10, Surge workout and Surge recovery, it sounds like Plazma renders some of those obsolete? It’s really just down to Plazma and MAG-10 now? Trying to decide how best to take advantage of the new discount. [/quote]

Yes, Plazma is the most advanced of the workout nutrition supplements. Since we released it I haven’t personally used the Surge products since, as it does replace them. However, Recovery and Workout Fuel are still great, many people love them, are perfectly satisfied, hate to try something new, and they may be a little easier on the debit card than Plazma for some. But Plazma is the top dog as far as supplement advances, and I think the pre-loading makes a big difference vs. just post-workout as with Surge Recovery.

The ultimate workout nutrition stack is Plazma for pre-loading and during training, then Mag-10 for post. Do that and you won’t need Surge Workout Fuel or Surge Recovery, unless they just fit the budget better.