Biotest

What Supplements for Female Weight Loss?

My wife lost a good amount of fat, but is now stuck. She takes lots of good nutritional supplements. Eating less is not working now. She lifts weights and does cardio three times per week with pre and post workout protein shakes. We both use a personal trainer. We have been training for over one year. We are stronger!

Bread, rice and potatoes are eliminated, no simple carbs.

She cannot tolerate caffeine, so that route is out.

We do labs and hormones. No explanation there.

Any products here to consider?

[quote]KSman wrote:
My wife lost a good amount of fat, but is now stuck. She takes lots of good nutritional supplements. Eating less is not working now. She lifts weights and does cardio three times per week with pre and post workout protein shakes. We both use a personal trainer. We have been training for over one year. We are stronger![/quote] Nice one. Consistency is key. As well as diet. Although, eating less tends to work for a while, as you saw, it can lead to frustration. Just don’t go too low. Maybe instead of cardio, look into some conditioning?

[quote]rice and potatoes are eliminated,[/quote]I would seriously consider Indigo-3G and keeping the two.

[quote]She cannot tolerate caffeine, so that route is out.[/quote]That would eliminate HOT-ROX and Fahrenheit, but Carbolin 19 is still a solid choice.

[quote]Any products here to consider?[/quote]Peri workout nutrition is also very good. I would ditch the pre work out protein for Plazma (or similar) or Surge Workout Fuel.

On a personal note, my wife has seen very good results with Plazma only. Amazing what that stuff can do. You don’t need to change much of your diet (if good to start with) and she only takes one scoop. Heck, i’ve seen changes with 1.5 scoop on myself. I only take creatine and use Plazma and added around 15lbs in 6 months (long story, muscle memory, don’t read too much in it). I am not saying this to impress you, but to impress upon you the value of a superior peri work out nutrition. That, for me, is a recipe for weight loss.

Cheers

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions.

I have ordered the products that you suggested.