Biotest

What Makes "Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin" Superior to Simple Glucose?

Can someone explain the benefits of highly branched cyclic dextrin versus simple glucose? It’s basically starch, and pure starch has high GI. Is it somewhat slower to digest or does it affect insulin differently or something else? Maybe its easier on the stomach? I know glucose can make people feel sick or draw water into the stomach. What makes HBC-dextrin “nutrient partitioning?”

I assume Isomaltulose is included to give an extended release of glucose as it is slow to break down in the gut and may even prevent delayed hypoglycemia after a high GI carb like hbc-dextrin.

OK I have a couple of problems. First I need to edit my own post. Maltodextrin should read Isomaltulose.
Second, why can’t I edit my own post?
Third I went to C.C.'s profile to ask him to fix it, and why I couldn’t do it and I can not see how to contact a moderator.

@mertdawg, I edited your post but you should be able to as well. You can tag a mod or member by using @ followed by their name. You can also reach moderators via e-mail: Mods@Biotest.net

@Mod_Starr

I have an edit button on the T-nation site but not on the biotest forums. It looks the same except there is no little pencil icon that allows me to edit.