Biotest

What is Your HSM?

What are people doing for their healthy solid meal of the week?

I started monday and it’s really not as bad as everyone says it is if you’re used to dieting.

I was thinking of doing:

5.2 oz turkey breast, baked
1/4 c almonds or similar caloric portion of quinoa/brown rice/sweet potato
unlimited salad of green veggies only with walden farms cal free dressing or unlimited steamed broccoli.

thoughts?

my favorite post V-Diet hsm

4 oz salmon fish
1 omega 3 egg
84 gms broccoli
1 tsp olive oil

calories: 301
Protein: 33gms
Carbs: 5 gms
fat: 16 gms

i chop up the broccoli and fish into tiny chunks, then stir in the egg. Put it in the microwave for 3 minutes. Add the tsp of olive oil and enjoy.

total time = abt 4 min.

I eat this at 10am every other morning, and I start craving it at 1pm the same day lol.

During the diet I did a lean sirloin steak with a plain sweet potato and a small salad 3/4 weeks, one week I was stuck away from home and ended up having a naked burrito bowl at Qdoba, with beans and fajita vegetables instead of rice. My meals tended to account for 2 meals worth of calories, so I only had 3 shakes on the HSM day as recommended by Chris.

Grilled chicken breast, bit of salt, bit of pepper, and various green vegetables. I should have tried turkey.

I think as long as you keep the carbs and portion size under control, then you’re in the clear.

Well, today I had shrimp cocktail(4), dinner salad, 8oz. of tilapia and a double order of stemed broccoli.

I think my favorite (next saturday) is 6-8oz filet, grilled eggplant, zucchini and asparagus and a salad with olive oil and vinegar.

how’s this for a weird HSM?

1 c egg whites
huge all greens salad
1/4 c almonds

mrs. dash southwest+small amt of 1 carb heinz.

8oz. chicken breast, topped with onions, red, yellow, and green peppers that were saute’d with a little garlic olive oil and low carb marinara sauce.

A salad with chopped cauliflower and 1tbs olive oil and balsalmic dressing.

1c of cottage cheese.

Man, I was craving it all day. It tasted so good!!!

I’m craving chicken and veggies so bad lately. Unbelievable how my tastes have changed!

BTW, I’m on day 24!

ooh my hsm yesterday, the first one, was delicious.
spinach and romaine lettuce salad with green and red peppers, 3 egg whites, and vinegar as dressing with 2 slices of deli turkey on top. Also had an egg white omelette with green and red peppers, tomato and onion, and turkey and sausage, was about 5 ounces big with salsa on top.