Biotest

What I Eat

Scramble bowl, scrambled eggs, cheese, onions, bell pepper, potatoes

rice pasta, shredded brisket

mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes/asparagus, pork wrapped in bacon

cauliflower pizza, canadian bacon,onions, olives, tomatoes, feta

PWO meal- rice angel hair pasta, tomatoes, 6oz grilled chicken

Er double post, roasted tomatoes/goat cheese, grilled porkchop wrappd in bacon

Pork chop, stuff cherry peppers ( provolone/prosciutto ), roasted mini sweet peppers, rice pasta with tomatoes, onions, garlic

fourth of July meal!

Gluten free rice english muffin, hamburger stuffed with cheese, asparagus, bbq beans

Your food looks freaking amazing! How do you like rice pasta? How does it compare to the taste of normal/wheat pasta?

Hey man, everything looks so good!!

Could I bother you to start including the sauces/seasonings you use on these items as well? It would be much appreciated.

How do you go about grocery shopping to make such a large variety of foods every week? Do you shop several times a week? I’m having trouble imagining the logistics of it.

[quote]Bellmar wrote:
Hey man, everything looks so good!!

Could I bother you to start including the sauces/seasonings you use on these items as well? It would be much appreciated.

How do you go about grocery shopping to make such a large variety of foods every week? Do you shop several times a week? I’m having trouble imagining the logistics of it.[/quote]

Generally I shop once a week for large groceries. Then 1-2 more times during the week for fresh meat.

And sure, I’ll start putting in the spices/etc

baked wings, dusted in rice flour, crispy and lets the sauce stick.

Hi! It’s me. :slight_smile:

Just wondering what the meal was in your Indigo log on the 7th. The one with the black olives on it.

Quick Mexican Casserole:
Ingredients:
2 cups of dry long grain white rice
1-2 pounds of lean meat ( beef, chicken, turkey )
mexican seasonings of choice
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 pound of lower fat shredded cheese

Optional:
beans
salsa
anything else

Pre heat Oven to 425
Make rice according to the instructions the rice came in.
Cook meat with seasonings, drain, return to skillet and mix in tomato past and enchilada sauce.
Spread cooked rice across casserole dish bottom, then layer on the meat paste and top with cheese.

If using the optional ingredients simply add them in, I like rice, bean, meat, salsa, cheese.

Put casserole into oven and let the cheese get all melty, bubbly and tasty.

Serve on plate, bowls, or eat the whole dish. Top with fat free sour cream if wanted.

Wow, you deliver! Thanks very much for the recipe. I’m looking forward to trying that.

chipotle Beef brisket

steak and eggs

fresh whipped cream and strawberries

assorted foods