Biotest

What I Eat

Omelettes are cheap and easy to make, so I make them. Pretty quick to make too

How do you make your vodka sauce? Vodka sauce is my favorite, but I think its because of all the heavy cream…

[quote]ktaylor27 wrote:
How do you make your vodka sauce? Vodka sauce is my favorite, but I think its because of all the heavy cream…[/quote]

I buy the classico brand

Grilling steaks, corn and tomatoes.

Grilled ribeye, grilled corn, grilled tomatoes, green beans with pearl onions and bacon, marinated mozz cheese balls

Chicken Stir fry!

2 burgers, bacon, cheese, mayo, spinach bed. Happy stomach.

Grilled Italian sausages, spinach with garlic and parm, spaghetti squash with vodka sauce and diced tomoatoes

southwest Mrs Dash pork chops, green beans and bacon, pinto beans.

left over spaghetti squash, italian sausage, vodka sauce and tomatoes, with parm

Outback for lunch - they got a wood fire steak option for a limited time. 9oz, plus side of veggies.

I also had a side salad and some tuna appetizers

The meal I was eating the day I found out about my CML…

Jason’s Deli salad bar plus grilled chicken. Does anyone have a better salad bar than them?

Tomato, onion, and cheese omelette, sausage and avocado!!! so freaking good.

All done on the grill - sirloin, onion, corn on the cobb, sweet potato medallions.

Corn - slatherd in mayo mixed with cayenne, chili powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper <- before and after grilling.

Onion - just wrapped in foil with a little butter while cooking, then salted after

Steak - coated in kosher salt 1 hour before cooking, sprinkled with mrs dash southwest seasoning right before going on the grill, sprinkle of sea salt after steak rested

Sweet potato medallions - boiled for 5 minutes, removed, brushed with butter on both sides, then seasalt ( let sit for about 15 minutes for the salt to dissolve ), grilled till desired colored, brushed with butter before plating

Hey how do you cook the sweet potato’s on the grill, do you wrap them in foil or do you put them directly on the grill? high heat or low heat?

[quote]bwbski wrote:
Hey how do you cook the sweet potato’s on the grill, do you wrap them in foil or do you put them directly on the grill? high heat or low heat?
[/quote]

Vegetable grill basket - they make all kinds.

Should be hot enough to brown it, mine cooked for about 5-7 minutes per side

I had a grill basket like that, but it was in a frying pan configuration. Made veggies on the grill very easy. I just wish I lived somewhere where I could have a grill now.

For the gravy, I find the best alternative to using flour (which is what you seem to be avoiding by my guess) is to cook down the drippings. I usually cook a whole chicken in a crock pot and cook down the drippings until it starts to thicken up with it’s natural gelatin. If I’m giving it to people I do the same thing and sneak in a little ground flax, not enough to taste or see, just it turns anything into a gravy-like blob if you add a tsp or so. awesome meals btw…

[quote]VTTrainer wrote:
For the gravy, I find the best alternative to using flour (which is what you seem to be avoiding by my guess) is to cook down the drippings. I usually cook a whole chicken in a crock pot and cook down the drippings until it starts to thicken up with it’s natural gelatin. If I’m giving it to people I do the same thing and sneak in a little ground flax, not enough to taste or see, just it turns anything into a gravy-like blob if you add a tsp or so. awesome meals btw…[/quote]

Hmm, I’ll give it a shot.