Biotest

What Happens After V-Diet

So i am on week 4 of the V-Diet. After this ofcourse the 2 week transitation fase. But how to continue from there. Especially kcal wise. Since i am far from my goal (less then 10 % body fat) i want to continue dieting. But i asume i cant continue with this 1600kcal approach. Reading more and more on T-Nation i would aproximately need 2400kcal to lose wait while having a semi-active life. Would i lose weight on this approach since i was on 1600kcal for 4 weeks and also how much kcal in the transitation face? Also around 2400kcal?

I hope you can help me with my question.

Try the 100g carb cure, so much easier than counting calories.

Just keep working hard, eating properly and throw in some conditioning work. Sprints, prowler, sled.

[quote]milfhunter89 wrote:
So i am on week 4 of the V-Diet. After this ofcourse the 2 week transitation fase. But how to continue from there. Especially kcal wise. Since i am far from my goal (less then 10 % body fat) i want to continue dieting. But i asume i cant continue with this 1600kcal approach. Reading more and more on T-Nation i would aproximately need 2400kcal to lose wait while having a semi-active life. Would i lose weight on this approach since i was on 1600kcal for 4 weeks and also how much kcal in the transitation face? Also around 2400kcal?

I hope you can help me with my question.[/quote]
Need more info. Height, weight, measurements, pictures, workout plan, etc.

Hard to give any valid advice without knowing much more about you.