Biotest

What Constitutes as Healthy?

During the V-Diet you have either 1 HSM a week or 1 every day depending on what you choose to do. Most people choose for the option of only once a week. Now it says that this meal needs to be healthy, but that is rather subjective isn’t it?

So what constitutues as healthy? Is the the logical assumption to have some whole wheat products, vegetables and a slice of meat for excample? Can you also motivate your choice? With whole wheat you’d get carbs and needed fibers. But do you stay under 100gr of carb for that day just like any other V-Diet day?

It is said that one of the big aspects of the V-Diet is that your taste is altered. You crave for “healthy” foods and no longer junk food for excample. But what if you don’t care for that? Or in my case that just doesn’t happen in both V-diet runs that I did. Then it would be more logical to aim for result.

After delving a bit through Metabolic Diet I came across usefull concepts. And of course I experimented with it. You’re low on carbs and am basically a fat burning “machine”. So on the day of my healthy solid meals I said screw it and ate pizza’s, unsalted french fries, grilled burgers instead of that junk from the MacD. Now of course I didn’t go full out and kept it within reason. The only thing I looked at was not to exceed my kcals for that day. You know what? It did wonders. It seemed to have increased my fat burning, gave me enough of a testosteron boost to keep burning+gain muscle size and strenght more then usual. The fiber and fat intake on that day balanced out the depletion that was building up during the previous days. That constitutes as healthy to me :wink:

I’m planning to move onto the Metabolic Diet after my bootleg-V-Diet stint. I was aiming to drop a large lump of my BF just to really jump start the whole thing, I guess.

Did you go straight on to the MD, or did you have a period of ‘normal’ eating between?

[quote]Silent_Bob wrote:
I’m planning to move onto the Metabolic Diet after my bootleg-V-diet stint. I was aiming to drop a large lump of my BF just to really jump start the whole thing, I guess.

Did you go straight on to the MD, or did you have a period of ‘normal’ eating between?[/quote]

I bought MD originally to use as a morning shake while in school. I commuted, and just didn’t have time to cook breakfast before I had to leave. Once I tasted how great it tasted, I started also having one before bed.

I also cleaned up my diet quite a bit before starting the V-Diet. I have to admit though, the last few days before I started, I ate pretty much anything I wanted. Because I had recently changed my diet, I still got full pretty fast.

@Silent Bod
I’m not on the Anabolic/Metabolic Diet yet. Still reading and learning about it. But just took some aspects of it and used it to have my weekly Healthy Solid Meals in the V-Diet as if it was a Metabolic Diet meal. An experiment to see if it would add something. And since I can afford to try stuff out at the minute…why not :stuck_out_tongue:

@Doh Crazy
In this context MD is not Metabolic Drive, but Metabolic Diet. Which is something entirely different.

[quote]Falstyr wrote:
@Silent Bod
I’m not on the Anabolic/Metabolic Diet yet. Still reading and learning about it. But just took some aspects of it and used it to have my weekly Healthy Solid Meals in the V-Diet as if it was a Metabolic Diet meal. An experiment to see if it would add something. And since I can afford to try stuff out at the minute…why not :stuck_out_tongue:

@Doh Crazy
In this context MD is not Metabolic Drive, but Metabolic Diet. Which is something entirely different.[/quote]

Whoops. I should read more carefully next time.

i believe there are exactly ONE MILLION posts about this.

/sarcasm