Biotest

What About Hot-Rox?

What have yall heard about this supplement? There is no customer reviews on it th at I saw so was just wondering what had been heard Good or bad.

[quote]Bekah D wrote:
What have yall heard about this supplement? There is no customer reviews on it th at I saw so was just wondering what had been heard Good or bad.[/quote]
This thread from just a few years back had people discussing it:

Like I mentioned there, the biggest benefit I personally saw was that it squashed my appetite down to zero, which is hugely useful if you’re dieting hard and dealing with cravings.

It does contain caffeine and some people can be sensitive to stimulants. The best way to deal with that is to adjust the dose (max dose is 4 caps [2 twice a day], but you can certainly start with one cap, see how you feel after a week or so, and then move to one cap twice a day) and to take it with a meal instead of on an empty stomach.

I know you said in another thread that you’re taking Indigo too, so there’s no problem taking them together, if that’s what you’re after. As long as your training and nutrition are dialed in properly and the supplements support your specific goals.

My GF loves it for energy/appetite suppression. I personally get too many sides from it (yohimbine induced anxiety even at 2 caps) and as such much prefer tyrosine or Brain Candy instead, both of which suppress appetite nicely.