Biotest

Well I Screwed Up... Help

I messed up as chris had warned me about. I ordered one of each supplement to get started, low and behold i make my last shake for the day and i realize… shit not enough met drive for tomorrow… better go order some more which i forgot to do last night and use overnight shipping…

Well fuck me its friday at 8:00pm i ordered 4 more met drives with over night shipping but they won’t be here untill monday or teusday… :frowning:

BUT! i will be god damned if a lack of planning on my part is going to make me quit this. I have enough met drive for 2 shakes tomorrow so i’m going to stop by walmart tomorrow before work and grab a bottle of protien,

I already wrote down the ingredients in met drive and im going to get as close as possible to get me through the day, if none of them have micellar casein then i’m going to gnc after work to see what i can do.

I am extremely pissed about this but now my resolve is as strong as ever. This would be a time where i’d say fuck it in the past but im going to get the results i want no matter what obstacle is in front of me.

If anyone has any advice or comments i would be very appreciative.

BLW's V-log

Good work on sticking to it! Don’t let this hiccup slow you down.

[quote]birdman7888 wrote:
I messed up as chris had warned me about. I ordered one of each supplement to get started, low and behold i make my last shake for the day and i realize… shit not enough met drive for tomorrow… better go order some more which i forgot to do last night and use overnight shipping…

Well fuck me its friday at 8:00pm i ordered 4 more met drives with over night shipping but they won’t be here untill monday or teusday… :frowning:

BUT! i will be god damned if a lack of planning on my part is going to make me quit this. I have enough met drive for 2 shakes tomorrow so i’m going to stop by walmart tomorrow before work and grab a bottle of protien,

I already wrote down the ingredients in met drive and im going to get as close as possible to get me through the day, if none of them have micellar casein then i’m going to gnc after work to see what i can do.

I am extremely pissed about this but now my resolve is as strong as ever. This would be a time where i’d say fuck it in the past but im going to get the results i want no matter what obstacle is in front of me.

If anyone has any advice or comments i would be very appreciative.[/quote]

Wal~Mart protein is shit, I work there and have tried it…

yeah i went and looked at it and its worthless. lucky i have enough to get me through work tommorrow, and i can go see what gnc has to offer. my Metabolic Drive will be here teusday morning so i just need to do the best i can sunday and monday. either way no solid food cigs or alcohol period, shitty protein or not