Biotest

Weird Feeling on Receptormax

Hi Chris, sorry to ask this hear, but I knew you would have the answer, I’ve started taking Receptormax, I took the full 4 capsules at one time before my workout and felt extremely light headed and weird, I didn’t know if this was something that would pass or if the dose was the same or different for other people.

Thanks so much!
Jaime

Dosing is the same for everyone. But it’s 3 capsules before training. See label. Slightly different for training vs. non-training days. Also, are you using peri-workout nutrition?

Well just going by Shelby’s plan which really doesn’t have peri-workout nutrition at this point yet. Yes I got the label wrong so sorry about that I usually don’t screw up like that with labels.

Thanks so much!

[quote]djt3627 wrote:
Well just going by Shelby’s plan which really doesn’t have peri-workout nutrition at this point yet. Yes I got the label wrong so sorry about that I usually don’t screw up like that with labels.

Thanks so much![/quote]
How are things going for you? Have you been keeping a log of your progress?

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

Thanks so much![/quote]
How are things going for you? Have you been keeping a log of your progress?[/quote]

I started a log on here but haven’t kept it up I probably would if I had feedback from others that’s kind of what keeps me going, I keep one all the time and send it to Shelby, progress has been slow for me this summer and it’s my fault, I’ve had things come up such as moving my parents across a couple states that kind of made consistency an obstacle as far as workouts but I knew those things were going to happen so I wanted to get the V-diet in before those things, now I’m back on consistency and my momentum is kicking in once again, I’ve managed to lose 2-3 more lbs so down to 129 from 131 ending v-diet not much but I think now that I have nothing else coming up I can get things going better. I do check in with your log once in awhile still can’t post on it I don’t think otherwise I would have. How are things going for you?

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

Thanks so much![/quote]
How are things going for you? Have you been keeping a log of your progress?[/quote]

I started a log on here but haven’t kept it up I probably would if I had feedback from others that’s kind of what keeps me going, I keep one all the time and send it to Shelby, progress has been slow for me this summer and it’s my fault, I’ve had things come up such as moving my parents across a couple states that kind of made consistency an obstacle as far as workouts but I knew those things were going to happen so I wanted to get the V-diet in before those things, now I’m back on consistency and my momentum is kicking in once again, I’ve managed to lose 2-3 more lbs so down to 129 from 131 ending v-diet not much but I think now that I have nothing else coming up I can get things going better. I do check in with your log once in awhile still can’t post on it I don’t think otherwise I would have. How are things going for you? [/quote]
Good to hear that you are doing well and back to a consistent program.

I am doing great. I just posted a bunch of updates in my log for my 12 week point on I3G. Check it out if you have the time:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_indigo/hockeydawgs_indigo_3g_log?id=4549064&pageNo=20

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

Thanks so much![/quote]

I started a log on here but haven’t kept it up I probably would if I had feedback from others that’s kind of what keeps me going, I keep one all the time and send it to Shelby, progress has been slow for me this summer and it’s my fault, I’ve had things come up such as moving my parents across a couple states that kind of made consistency an obstacle as far as workouts but I knew those things were going to happen so I wanted to get the V-diet in before those things, now I’m back on consistency and my momentum is kicking in once again, I’ve managed to lose 2-3 more lbs so down to 129 from 131 ending v-diet not much but I think now that I have nothing else coming up I can get things going better. I do check in with your log once in awhile still can’t post on it I don’t think otherwise I would have. How are things going for you? [/quote]

I am doing great. I just posted a bunch of updates in my log for my 12 week point on I3G. Check it out if you have the time:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_indigo/hockeydawgs_indigo_3g_log?id=4549064&pageNo=20[/quote]

Wow huge progress! More and more defined you look Great! I’m almost talked into I3G.

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]djt3627 wrote:

Thanks so much![/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_indigo/hockeydawgs_indigo_3g_log?id=4549064&pageNo=20[/quote]

Wow huge progress! More and more defined you look Great! I’m almost talked into I3G.
[/quote]
Thanks. If you do decide to start I3G, you won’t be dissappointed. It really is an amazing supplement.