Biotest

Weight Vest or Dumbbells

Hi, this may be an obvious question but figured it’s worth asking.

I’ve run through the V-Diet for a few years now to deal with the wintery months with great success; in fact, it’s been easier to stick to it after my first time on it simply because I know it works that well.

Things have changed lately in my life and I no longer have access to a gym due to dealing with a very early morning commute and late ride home, blah blah blah.

I’ve been exercising in the back yard with body-weight routines since the life change, with the intent to now purchase either a 100lb max adjustable weight vest or a set of dumbbells. I prefer the weight vest; I’ve used this in the gym before I left and really liked the versatility and ease with it. So I’m curious if one of these would be good for the V-Diet routines or not, knowing I’ll have to vary some exercises to fit the weight vest.

Thanks

Well, nothing replaces barbells and dumbbells, but I’m sure you could make it work. Not sure if you’d need a full serving of Surge with only only bodyweight or vest work though.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Well, nothing replaces barbells and dumbbells, but I’m sure you could make it work. Not sure if you’d need a full serving of Surge with only only bodyweight or vest work though. [/quote]

Thanks for the thoughts Chris, I appreciate your personal feedback on this.

With that said, I see a set of dumbbells in my future.

Thanks again