Biotest

Weight Loss?

I am on my fourth day of the V-Diet. I have not had any extreme problems (besides my yearning for a drink every now and again); however, my problem of not seeing pounds off the scale is bothersome. I believe I have lost 1 lb! I am following the regime to a “T.” Is this normal? I have read other topics where people are seeing huge successes. I know I shouldn’t compare with others, and it is still early in the program, but wanted some reassurances.

[quote]ellierush wrote:
I am on my fourth day of the V-Diet. I have not had any extreme problems (besides my yearning for a drink every now and again); however, my problem of not seeing pounds off the scale is bothersome. I believe I have lost 1 lb! I am following the regime to a “T.” Is this normal? I have read other topics where people are seeing huge successes. I know I shouldn’t compare with others, and it is still early in the program, but wanted some reassurances.[/quote]

you’re not following the diet to a T, it clearly says weigh in once a week!

Weigh in once a week, the v-diet will produce fat loss and sometimes muscle gain depending on the person. So stick with it.

Four whole days, huh?

BTW, most experts will tell you it takes 7 days to lose a pound fat. You did it four.

Now actually follow the diet and weigh only once a week and do your measurements.