Biotest

Weight Loss w/ Mag-10, Carbolin 19, Indigo-3G

Morning All,

I have been on a weight loss journey for some time now. Starting weight: 375lbs, current weight: 262, goal weight: 220 (no specific reason for goal weight, I’ll reassess goals when I get closer to see if that’s the best weight for me). I dropped down to 252, but went on one week of vacation and came back around 262. I started Creatine Monohydrate and have begun to really intensify my weight training so this may account for some water retention/muscle gain?

For the past six months I have focused on carb cycling with great results (6-8lbs loss per month). I just feel that I need something new to shock my body.

Prior workout routine since February: 30min morning fasted cardio, Mondays and Fridays with trainer, Tuesdays upper body weights, Wednesday boxing training/running/HITT, Thursday lower body weights, Saturday running after my two year old twins :slight_smile:. I feel like my body has gotten used to this, my cardio is amazing, I am never winded, but I want to make sure I’m not overdoing the cardio and losing lean muscle, so I have limited my cardio.

I have recently started a new routine: Monday/Fridays w/ trainer, Tuesday upper body supersets, Wednesday cardio/HIIT, Thursday lower body supersets. These supersets are really a game changer for me. Very intense and I am happy with my results. However, I feel like my body is not burning fat like it should/could and I want to do all that I can to force it to.

In order to shock my body and give it something it’s not used to I am thinking about doing the Time Restricted Plus eating routine that was recently in a T-Nation article. Basically, for fat loss and muscle gain I need to eat all my food in a 9-hour window (say 7am-4pm) then after that for every three hours (7pm and 10pm) I take Mag-10 to ensure constant muscle development.

Current Diet:
7am: ON Whey Strawberry Protein (50g), ON Amino Energy (in place of coffee)

9:30-10am: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, slice Artizo bread w/ 1 tbs peanut butter (if I’m doing a carb heavy day I will have half cup steel cut oats w/ one scoop cinnamon bun whey isolate in place of eggs and push eggs to next meal)

12:30-1pm: Quest protein bar, Oatmega bar (this is only if my work is very busy, otherwise it’s some source of lean protein)

Intr/Post Workout: 50g Karbolyn/50g Whey isolate (this is for recovery on weight training days)

3:30-4pm: 6 oz chicken, maybe sweet potato, maybe avocado

6:30-7pm: 6 oz chicken, maybe avocado

10pm: 1 cup Organic Valley 2% cottage cheese (30g protein)

Here are a few questions:

Is Mag10 something that will help me with fat loss/muscle gain? I see it has carbs in it, is that ok to take before bed?

Can I stick to my current eating plan (please offer constructive criticism with the meal plan) and begin taking Mag10 as a supplement later in the night?

I am currently taking in anywhere from 1900-2600 calories in a day including Karbolyn and post-recovery protein shake. Do you recommend a better calorie range especially if I start taking Mag10?

Do you think Carbolin 19 and Indigo-3G would be beneficial to add into all this? I have taken Synedrex, are these similar? I don’t think the Indigo is based on what I have read.

I know this is a bit of a read, just want to make sure you have all the facts because your feedback is greatly appreciated. I need to take it to the next level and I think this might be it. Cheers!