Biotest

Weight After the First Week

Hello
I’m now on day 8 of the V-Diet (1st time) I’ve done followed everything to the letter with the shakes, Gym Nepa etc. one thing I never did was take measurements but I will now.

My problem is when I weighed myself on the digital scales in my gym on day 1 I was 15st5lb.
I weigh myself today one week later on the same scales and I’m now 15st 7lb!! What the hell is that normal?
It’s really took the wind out of my sails.
I’m 5’11 and live a sedentary lifestyle with usually lots of junk food and alcohol. I’ve been a gym goer intermittently for years and made some upper body muscle gain (always skipped leg days)but obviously there is a lot of fat. I thought after a week I’d see a little progress and not weight gain.
I’d appreciate your advise.

Keith.

I have digital scales as well and I’m going to get some new ones as I find them unreliable! Did you weigh yourself at the same time wearing the same clothes?

There are a number of reasons why it is basically showing the same weight, but don’t be disheartened. Take your measurements and just keep pushing on! You’ve done a great job so far being 8 days in and if you are feeling better then that alone should tell you that it’s working.

Thank you for the advice and words of encouragement Jujurobbo. They are certainly needed. I will soldier on and try not to be concerned about the weight. I don’t look any different yet but yes I do feel better in myself. Hopefully see some big improvements in these next few weeks.