Biotest

Warning for New V-Dieters

There should be a warning on the HSM recipe page:

Warning, reading these recipes may cause Shake Fatigue Syndrome, or HyperHSMism. Symptoms include desire to cook huge amounts of vegetables, dreams of perfecting cauliflower pizza, and visions of spaghetti squash with omega 3 garlic butter. If you experience any of these symptoms early in your V-Diet, stop reading these recipes, except on your HSM Day.

hahaha, this is funny.

I find the HSM threads are great for those on the V-diet it gives you something to focus on. You’ll focus on what you’re going to cook that’s healthy, and your brain starts to rewire.

too true hooner
lost a solid hour thinking about food on saturday, yet when my time for a hsm rolled around on sunday arvo i asn’t hungry at all (until i smelt the kitchen, that is)

@corst, yes, truly, it is great to focus on good clean, healthy food. The recipes, pics, and support is awesome. Love your detailed write ups on how to prepare a wonderful meal. Exciting to see such a variety of delicious food that really nourishes rather than fills.
@triskele, I was lost in wonder Saturday too, planning feast after feast, Turns out a salad and chicken breast were just about all I could eat.
Learning a new lifestyle is an awesome feeling.

I’m glad I didn’t visit the HSM recipes until after I finished the V-Diet. Now that know I can do it, next time I’ll incorporate some of these awesome recipes.

[quote]hooner wrote:
There should be a warning on the HSM recipe page:

Warning, reading these recipes may cause Shake Fatigue Syndrome, or HyperHSMism. Symptoms include desire to cook huge amounts of vegetables, dreams of perfecting cauliflower pizza, and visions of spaghetti squash with omega 3 garlic butter. If you experience any of these symptoms early in your V-Diet, stop reading these recipes, except on your HSM Day.[/quote]

So true!!! But I’m looking for ideas for tomorrow’s weekly HSM :slight_smile: