Biotest

Wanting Mods for Good Reason

Hi Chris

I’m very interested in doing Velocity but I have a host of questions…

I have no thyroid and supplement thyroxine (all fine) but also supplement 7-keto DHEA due to lack of adrenal output (zero) DHEA. For this reason I assume the diet is safe as long as I skip the HOT-ROX supplement? I want to avoid any ephedrine / thermogenic type products.

Though not essential, I wondered if you do a non cow’s milk low carb protein - I’m allergic to it (foggy brain, low energy). I could give it a go and see if I can do the 28 days - I’ve managed a PSMF with whey as the main ingredient and it’s difficult to say if it was the milk or the lack of calories/carbs that had me feeling ‘bonked’ most of the time.

Thirdly, I’m interested in what you think would happen if instead of the training here I did my Ballet-style muscular structure work with no CV work? (I realise there’s only 1 way to find out for sure, but I’m interested to know ahead what to expect).

Lastly, do you ship / supply to someone who ships to the UK?

Thanks. Sorry for long post! I realise it may sound like I’m not looking to follow the programme at all! That’s not the case, I’m just curious about options.

1. You’d have to ask your doctor as we can’t guess what’s safe or not safe for someone with a pre-existing medical condition using prescription drugs and supplements. The warning label of each product can be viewed by clicking “label” at the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/"target=“new”>Biotest Store.

2. Metabolic Drive is the only suitable protein for the V-Diet. It does use a whey isolate / micellar casein blend. You may want to order one bottle and experiment with it to see if it’s right for your condition.

3. For best results, follow the workout plan in the V-Diet. The supplement package is designed for that plan.

4. The online store will give you shipping info before you place your order.

All that said, I don’t think this diet is right for you. Lots of other fat loss diets in our archives though.

Thanks Chris. I’ll give it some thought - I like the idea of 28 days. I wonder what a 2 week on 2 week phase 2 would do in terms of results? And check out the ingredients on the supplements. Cheers