Biotest

Want to Start Now, But No Access to Supps from Biotest

I want to start the diet on monday but i don`t have access to the biotest supps (yet), cause i live in switzerland and there is a lot od shipping time (half month).

Instead i have access to Fish oil, multivitamins, whey and casein. For the superfood alternative i found a product on a local store that similar to the ingredients.

For the shakes, i can mix whey and casein + the greens powder i found.

instead of flameout i take fish oil.

and for the plazma i take a bcaa drink.

Will this work, until i get my supps from biotest?

I would just wait until you get your supps from Biotest. Just my 2 cents. : )

I would suggest starting now as the BCAA’s and fish oil are better than nothing while you’re waiting for your supps. Just switch to the Biotest products as soon as they arrive in 2 weeks.

Orders shipped to Switzerland typically arrive in 5-7 business days, so you won’t have too wait long. For best results with the V-Diet, we recommend you follow it exactly as it’s written, with no substitutions.

We can also offer you a 20% discount for any orders shipped to Switzerland. You’ll need to enter promo code “SwissVIP” during checkout. There is no minimum purchase requirement and no limit to the number of times it can be used. Hope that helps!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.