Biotest

Want to Incorporate a Pulse Fast

Okay Chris,

I am on day 11 of this diet and i want to incorporate Pulse Fast. I have read on the before and after fourms that this can speed up the process a bit.

I do not need to reprogram bad eating habits, cause quite frankly i dont have any. I eat as a function to acheive my goals.

So Chris, Tell me about this Pulse Fast thing and how to best utilize it.

I have so far been follwoing the V-Diet to the T and i am on the 11th day. I understand that the I screwed up the V-burn Challenge last week. But i know now how its supposed to be done so i wont screw it up again.

What changes in training or diet do i need to make?

thanks

None really. Just toss in a Pulse Fast day as described in the article. The formula of MAG-10 has changed, so use 2 scoops where the article says 1.

I suggest doing this the day after the day you have your HSM, but any time is fine.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
None really. Just toss in a Pulse Fast day as described in the article. The formula of MAG-10 has changed, so use 2 scoops where the article says 1.

I suggest doing this the day after the day you have your HSM, but any time is fine. [/quote]

Its SOLD OUT!@

No, the package is no longer offered since the formula of MAG-10 has been improved. You’d just need to order what you need separately. It’s all in stock as I write this.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
No, the package is no longer offered since the formula of MAG-10 has been improved. You’d just need to order what you need separately. It’s all in stock as I write this. [/quote]

Okay Chris,.

I ve looked everywhere and the only thing about MAG-10 is this damn site that says its sold out.

Can you point me in the right direction?

It’s in the store: http://www.t-nation.com/store/supplements/anaconda-mag-10.jsp

Damn. Can’t get to the article on that link. Help?