Biotest

Wacky Schedule: Help Me Time My Shakes

So my schedule goes a little like this…

I’m up at 4:00am, usually in bed by 9:00pm (shoot for more like 8:30pm), and at the gym in the pool by 4:30. I swim moderately for :30-:40 minutes then drive home for breakfast and a shower before work. My breakfast shake would be consumed approx. 5:30 or 6:00am) Head back to work (just before 7:00am until 5:00pm, desk job. Manager. I call it a “fat ass job” luckily I’m in an our of meetings much of the day and can take the stairs a couple of times a day so I don’t feel like a complete load… usually i try to work in a :30 walk during my lunch break…

I figure I’ll work in another shake around 10:00am and then another at 1:00pm and my third at 4:00pm before a 5:30/6:00pm workout (on workout nights) workout estimated to be between :30 to an hour (realistically, probably :45 minutes?) which means if I have my post workout shake with me I’m consuming that at 7:00ish or just before… which is only an hour before I drink my bedtime shake at 8:00/8:30pm… Is that too close together for those final two shakes of the day?

Personally I’d say your fine, Surge is pretty quick absorbing/digesting. I usually do that but in the mornings, breakfast shake, workout with surge, drive from gym to work and have next shake (maybe 20 minutes or so)

[quote]VTRushinCA wrote:
… which is only an hour before I drink my bedtime shake at 8:00/8:30pm… Is that too close together for those final two shakes of the day? [/quote]

That’s fine. Surge isn’t a “shake” really, it’s a drink and not meant to be filling. It goes to work fast and feels like drinking Gatorade or water, not a protein shake.