If it looks a little green that would be because it contains an entire avocado.
3 Heaping T coconut oil
1/2 C coconut Flour
1 C milled flax seeds
4 eggs (extra large)
1/2 cup water
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp rosemary (several dashes)
Dash of oregano, thyme, garlic powder (optional)
Poppy seeds for the top
Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash avocado with coconut oil until it makes a smooth paste.
- Mix in flour and flax, eggs, water, and other ingredients.
- Spray bread pan with coconut oil, dust with coconut flour or milled flax.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes depending on elevation.
It tastes pretty much like Thanksgiving… a few slices of turkey deli meat and some fancy mustard are a perfect match.