Biotest

Velocity Started Today!

I turned 45 two weeks ago. Over the last year and a half, I’ve lost 25# and 5 inches around my stomach through healthier diet and exercise. Since June of '15 I’ve been committed to a 3-4 day a week weight lifting program. I’ve gained a lot of strength since then and have definitely lost some fat, but can’t seem to drop much in the troublesome places (I’ve been at 39" at my belly since June). So along with one of my trainers, we decided to commit to Velocity. I’m excited about the opportunity to continue my healthy journey. Here are the relevant stats:

Height: 6’0"
Weight: 200 lbs
Neck: 16"
Shoulders: 47.5"
Chest: 42.5"
Waist (one inch above): 39"
Waist (one inch below): 39.25"
Waist (at navel): 39.5"
Hips: forgot to measure
Biceps: R 13"; L 13.25"
Thighs: R 23.25"; L 22.25"
Calves: R 16"; L 15"

Best wishes to everyone else on the journey!

Good luck. Stick with it and don’t quit! I’m on day 16 now! The first 3 days are the hardest.

Thanks @jcliotta. Today has been brutal!

Here is a link to my log: V-Diet Log Starting 2/22/2016 While Doing CrossFit
If you have any questions just ask. We are all on the same journey and are all willing to help.

I’ve made it through two days. I’m doing just the basic V-diet…no additional sups.
This morning is again pretty rough. Had my shake at 6 am because of an early meeting today. I’m starving!
So a question, I’ve had a habit for years of stepping on the scale every morning before I shower. I’m not fixated on weight, especially with V-diet. I’ve been focused on muscle gain since June so. Question though, my weight has dropped last two days…is this normal this early in the process. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you are losing water weight and “sludge” that is in you gut. Think of it as a type of cleanse. :slight_smile:

Look at my log, I lost a lot initially. After a few days it will slow some. But stick with it! It’s hard I know. But anything worth having is worth working for.