Biotest

Velocity Panda

Hi =)

I’m on Week 3 of my Velocity Diet - just last week I found a peanut on the floor and felt like putting it in my mouth…but I did not, LOL.

I’ve noticed something unusual that I thought I’d just throw up here, in hope that one of you out there knows something about this

Since I’ve started this diet, I’ve developed these crazy eyebags. Huge, dark purplish rings under my eyes. It’s not normally like this, even if I don’t get enough sleep for 5 days. Makes me look awful, plus the fact that I’m losing weight, has freaked out a friend or two.

I"m definately getting enough sleep, not feeling any particular lethargy etc - I’m wondering if this is somehow related to the Velocity Diet? Anyone knows anything about this sudden panda-eye-ness?

I’m female,25, am using the intermediate V-Diet workouts + walks or easy cycling, on all the usual V-Diet supps and “food”. Protein powder (ISS Micellar Matrix and Whey - I can’t get Biotest’s protein powder in Japan), Fish oil caps, milled flax seed, natural peanut butter, HOT-ROX Extreme, multivitamin, fiber caps (occasionally), zinc supps (my ZMA will ship in soon…)BCAA, creatine and HSM.

thanks for any insight into this!

[quote]mriya wrote:
just last week I found a peanut on the floor and felt like putting it in my mouth…[/quote]

Wait… what?

[quote]mriya wrote:
Since I’ve started this diet, I’ve developed these crazy eyebags. Huge, dark purplish rings under my eyes. It’s not normally like this, even if I don’t get enough sleep for 5 days. Makes me look awful, plus the fact that I’m losing weight, has freaked out a friend or two.[/quote]

Makeup seeing as you’re a female. I’d say ignore the friends if you had a significant amount of weight to lose to start with. Without meaning to sound sleazy (but I will anyway) post pics.

Are you sure you taking HOT-ROX? They had me wired for pretty much most of the day! J/K, the tiredness goes away in the second week. Or at least it did for me.

How you doing? :wink:

[quote]am using the intermediate V-Diet workouts + walks or easy cycling, on all the usual V-Diet supps and “food”. Protein powder (ISS Micellar Matrix and Whey - I can’t get Biotest’s protein powder in Japan), Fish oil caps, milled flax seed, natural peanut butter, HOT-ROX Extreme, multivitamin, fiber caps (occasionally), zinc supps (my ZMA will ship in soon…)BCAA, creatine and HSM.

thanks for any insight into this![/quote]

Good luck with the diet.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
mriya wrote:
Since I’ve started this diet, I’ve developed these crazy eyebags. Huge, dark purplish rings under my eyes. It’s not normally like this, even if I don’t get enough sleep for 5 days. Makes me look awful, plus the fact that I’m losing weight, has freaked out a friend or two.

Makeup seeing as you’re a female. I’d say ignore the friends if you had a significant amount of weight to lose to start with. Without meaning to sound sleazy (but I will anyway) post pics.

Might post pics soon =) Not that much “weight” to lose to begin with. Started at 110lbs at 160cm (I think that’s 5 feet 3 inches…) Some not-so-clear shots of me lifting here though: http://www.forum.coachjon.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73

I"m definately getting enough sleep, not feeling any particular lethargy etc - I’m wondering if this is somehow related to the Velocity Diet? Anyone knows anything about this sudden panda-eye-ness?

Are you sure you taking HOT-ROX? They had me wired for pretty much most of the day! J/K, the tiredness goes away in the second week. Or at least it did for me.

Yups, taking HOT-ROX Extreme. Yes - it gives me a good boost of energy plus kills appetite =)

I’m female,25

How you doing? :wink:

am using the intermediate V-Diet workouts + walks or easy cycling, on all the usual V-Diet supps and “food”. Protein powder (ISS Micellar Matrix and Whey - I can’t get Biotest’s protein powder in Japan), Fish oil caps, milled flax seed, natural peanut butter, HOT-ROX Extreme, multivitamin, fiber caps (occasionally), zinc supps (my ZMA will ship in soon…)BCAA, creatine and HSM.

thanks for any insight into this!

Good luck with the diet.[/quote]
Thank you! Food is my hobby so it’s been an insane mental challenge.

And still bemused by the emergence of panda eyes…