Biotest

Velocity=Distance/Time...GO GIRL

Time to stop lurking.
Been doing the V-Diet for a few days now. Today is day 6. I’ve been reading everyone’s journal for support, but this diet is playing mind games with me, so I figured I could use some support too.

I am a 22 year old college student, I am not overweight at all, but as my picture shows, my booty pours out of my gym shorts (sounds cute, but looks sickly). It really grosses me out on the daily. I have visible abs, but the booty of a couch potato…problems! I guess the guy equivalent would be having really ripped legs…but a pot belly…

Anyways thats MY goal on the Velocity Diet, so I’m really not too concerned about dropping a set amount of weight, although if I lost 5-10lbs, I am sure my behind would stop slapping me when I run.

My current stats are the following

5’5 126 lbs

hip 36.5

waist 26

thighs 20 …oh man

chest…32 inches

frontal

first weigh in…a little disappointed…but I was already on a pretty strict diet before this so…its probably mostly fatmass versus water. The mirror also looks significantly different.

wt: 123.8…so I lost 2.2 lbs

ok…but my behind/hips have actually shrunk…which i am overjoyed about

my hips are a solid 36 (from 36.5)

my waist is also down to a solid 25 inches (from 26)

I’m going to keep pushing it…distance…time…

Oh…feel free to offer suggestions for my HSM today…I’m so excited…

[quote]SuperiorDesign wrote:
first weigh in…a little disappointed…but I was already on a pretty strict diet before this so…its probably mostly fatmass versus water. The mirror also looks significantly different.

wt: 123.8…so I lost 2.2 lbs

ok…but my behind/hips have actually shrunk…which i am overjoyed about

my hips are a solid 36 (from 36.5)

my waist is also down to a solid 25 inches (from 26)

I’m going to keep pushing it…distance…time…

Oh…feel free to offer suggestions for my HSM today…I’m so excited…[/quote]

Hey, nice results so far! Yes, if you were already on a strict diet then you might not get that rapid first week of weight loss, but losing over 2 pounds and an inch from your waist is nothing to sneeze at! Remember, all most diets can promise is about a pound a week of fat loss, and you doubled that!

HSM: Think meat of choice (grilled chicken, small steak, grilled fish etc.), small starchy carb (sweet potato, a little brown rice, but no breads), some good fats (olive oil on salad), and all the steamed or raw veggies you want. Make sure that a lot of the veggies are green, and feel free to add salt.

Keep us posted!

Its always the place we want the weight gone, thats the last place to lose it!

I hope you stay with it. Can’t wait to see what your abs look like in a few weeks. Be Patient, as losing 1-2 pounds for you is losing 5 for most guys.

Please check out this thread

The girl in that thread only lost 8 pounds, and was your age, but lost only fat. Her LBM stayed the same. Look at the difference! So Keep it up! She only lost 2 pounds a week avg.

VD26…I have kept looking at that thread!
Today is day 9 peoples…meaning i have 19 days left…which is ALOT better than 20 for some reason! Haha. I am trying to stay organized and prevent myself from any all nighters…I did that one day on this diet and I thought I was going to cry without my peanut M&Ms to keep me hyped up.

I hope another female will look at this and be inspired. Its hard…but I feel reallly really accomplished!

What my mother always tells me : to whom much is given, much is required. I have the ability, so I’m gonna SO do it.

Staying positive

K

You are beautiful! I find it ironic that you’re trying to lose your booty and I’m trying desperately to build one! Wanna push some over my way?? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah…its so crazy how we all have those little things we stress over. Big butts just run in my family…

When I was 180 lbs 3 years ago…I totally loved my booty. Now that I’m in shape…its like…please GO NOW.

I would love to set up a booty donation for you…when God was giving out jelly, I got all excited and went thru the line 10x too many :slight_smile: hahaha

how did you lose all the weight from 180?

I just got fed up with myself, so I started “Body for Life” by Bill Phillips. After that I started working with a figure trainer…I never competed, but it helped me get the right mindset as far as lifting heavy and tweaking my eating for my body type. So…after 5-6 months, I dropped from my highest weight, to my lowest high school weight…now its just fine tuning :slight_smile:

No way Body for life!

Thats been my favorite philosophy of “being healthy” since highschool when I was more into working out. Unfortunately going away to college happened, leading to massive weight gain.

I bought my dad that book last christmas. That was pretty much the only thing I really believed in before coming here and reading this sites articles.

Keep pushing through the times when you want to quit…

I have nothing but good things to say about this diet and I still have 8-9 days to go…

Stay strong and you will reap the rewards!!!

Please send your booty donation to:

Nellie Nobooty
1234 Need-a-booty Way
Asswanted, Djibouti

:slight_smile:

Congrats on getting in shape - I admire the way you ATTACK a goal. Really that’s too cool!

Damn…16 days.
I have been through the most psychological warfare ever. I got my TOM, I totally fell off for like 6 hours (on Sunday), then a guy I’m dating was like “I knew you couldn’t do it, that’s impossible”, well folks…that was enough to get my booty back on the saddle. 2 days later… “I’m not dead” --P!nk

Just get right back on. I fell off and had a bunch of food the first time I did the first time I did the diet right about half way. I still ended up losing something like 17 pounds, just finish through the whole way. Nothing has been lost yet.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.