Biotest

Velocity Diet Package

Hey Chris,

Might be a good idea to get Biotest to put up a V-Diet package in the Store. All the supps needed to complete the diet, with staggered shipping. Maybe even toss your book in once it’s done.

Price might seem daunting to some, but not if you compared it directly to the average cost of food for North Americans over the same time period.

Have 2-4 different sized sets based on sex/weight.

Just a thought.

Why staggered shipping? Just do a big package, and ship it out all at once. Or better yet, offer a discount on bulk orders, not just for the V-Diet.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Why staggered shipping? Just do a big package, and ship it out all at once. Or better yet, offer a discount on bulk orders, not just for the V-Diet.[/quote]

maybe just staggered shipping as an option. As someone who lives in an apartment with minimal space, having that many tubs of protein powder all at once would be a pain in the ass. Also, difficult to get it home from the post office when your mode of transportation is two feet and a heart beat.

I’ve talked about a package idea with Biotest for years. Up to them.

I had to do staggered orders simply for the price of it! When the new order came in I put the empty bottles in the new shipping box and threw it out. I would have loved a bundle or staggered delivery/price deal. Just my two cents. But the free shipping was nice and any little break is very appreciated.

Discounts on buying in bulk would probably be good for business (IMHO, I don’t know for sure) and it would be a shame to limit it to JUST the V-Diet.

I also purchased everything up front because there is no guarantee that everything will be in stock.

I thought there was one if you looked at the Muscle With Attitude sister-site.

Yeah, they do (or at least did) have a package deal for women doing the V-Diet. Slightly different supps (includes the Se7en supplement) and isn’t staggered like some wanted but I guess if you want a deal you could do it.

Definitely interested in this as I’ve been reading a lot of Shugart’s Hammer, that stuff gets in your head and makes you want to get lean.

closed #10

closed #11

closed #12